Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Points from winning & losing positions 14:15 - Jan 15 with 1139 viewsEagleEye

After reading that we have dropped 23 pts from winning positions, I have done a little research to follow this up. From our 27 league games we been in front in 17 of those games only managing to hold on for a win in 8 games. Transfermarkt showing that only Rotherham are worse than us on a points per game basis for holding on to a lead. There are multiple ways to read in to our record so make of it what you will.
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/punktenachfuehrung/wettbewerb/GB2/s

Winning games from losing positions does not read great either, according to Transfermarkt we have only won 1 game from a losing position, recovering to draw 5 games but ultimately losing 10 games when we go behind. Amazingly we are nowhere near the worse for winning points from losing positions, Leeds & Ipswich leading the way for recovering points. Surprisingly Southampton & West Brom amongst the worse for winning points after going behind. Again make your own conclusions
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/punktenachrueckstand/wettbewerb/GB2

Points from winning & losing positions on 14:26 - Jan 15 with 1120 viewsKeithHaynes

Two things to work on there for Luke then.

Mine is Williams did say on Saturday that we drew the game as a result of making the wrong decisions and defended too much to preserve the lead. Hence my comments towards Grimes, that’s his job to ensure this doesn’t happen.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Points from winning & losing positions on 16:15 - Jan 15 with 1021 viewsonehunglow

Indeed so
Grimes represents the coach and his tactics and the one who instruct his colleagues as to what is required . Alsoto inspire and lead by example .

To question this is not “ slagging off” or anything remotely like it.
Grimes has ability but is no leader on the field

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Points from winning & losing positions on 16:40 - Jan 15 with 996 viewsKeithHaynes

I do know he is very well respected off the pitch and a leader in the dressing room. He’s up and down performance wise for me, his football has been ok, he is a talent, but I don’t see him pulling up trees as a captain on the pitch.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024