Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy St David’s Day. 08:50 - Mar 1 with 501 viewslifelong

Happy St David’s Day. on 09:21 - Mar 1 with 478 viewsBoundy

What exactly is there to celebrate ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Happy St David’s Day. on 09:27 - Mar 1 with 478 viewslifelong

Maybe some people should look around and see what’s going on in the World and realise how lucky we are to live in such a country…just a thought.

Happy St David’s Day. on 11:00 - Mar 1 with 438 viewsBoundy

When I look around me all I see is deprivation, lack of job opportunities, people dying in ambulances etc, all of which is happening today so no, not much to celebrate despite it being St David's day .

Happy St David’s Day. on 12:04 - Mar 1 with 408 viewsAguycalledJack

5 year old daughter went off to school today dressed as a welsh lady and singing the welsh national anthem which they had been practicing. Made me smile today after a busy week in work.

Happy St David’s Day. on 12:17 - Mar 1 with 392 viewsbuilthjack

Concert today at school. Everyone dressed in Welsh stuff at school today. As it should be.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Happy St David’s Day. on 13:48 - Mar 1 with 347 viewsonehunglow

It’s ok,they can speak welsh though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Happy St David’s Day. on 23:26 - Mar 1 with 287 viewsKilkennyjack

The UK government has failed wales.
An Indy Wales is the way to fix it.

St Davids day is a chance for welsh people to celebrate their friends and family, their culture and their language, their songs and their heroes, their sports teams and their industrial heritage. And everything else that might apply.

I think you might be better off trying St Georges Day, the BBC have really done a job on you.
Pity mun.

Beware of the Risen People

Happy St David’s Day. on 08:46 - Mar 2 with 249 viewsonehunglow

Are we better off hating the English then.
You’ve read the stuff that welsh speaking Nats like lifelong and Builth come up with ,so tell me it isn’t personal .
Any questioning if the welsh status quo is guaranteed to see h speech and that is what it is .

Happy St David’s Day. on 09:48 - Mar 2 with 238 viewsBoundy

What's he waffling on about again? I'd guess but can't be arsed

Happy St David’s Day. on 10:16 - Mar 2 with 232 viewsonehunglow

I wouldn’t bother Kate but it’s on the lines of moving away then seeing yourself as in some way better,slagging off Wales ,thecWelsh and the language . That sort of thing .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024