Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice to be back, to be back, nice... 21:06 - Jul 29 with 1181 viewsCanterbury_Don

It’s been an awfully long time since I last posted on LFW; funny how you just let it slip, let it drift, let it go - and then you’re just too embarrassed to show your stupid fat face.

But here I am, home alone, no missus, no kids and, quite frankly, missing the crack I had as my previous alto ego, Don Samioni.

Interesting time to make a comeback too; it seems, potentially, and with caution, we may be on the cusp of shift in power at the helm.

Putting aside the nagging doubt at the back of my mind (our collective minds?) that we don’t really know an awful lot about Tony Fernandes, my spirits have been lifted simply because he is NOT either T or C.

OK, not the most positive reason for an upturn in spirits, but I’m certainly feeling a whole lot better about my season ticket renewal — artificial elation perhaps, but I’ve been so bloody desperate for a straw to clutch.

You know it seems bizarre — and is bizarre — that a 43 year old bloke, with 35 years tenure at Loftus Road, and with a huge catalogue of ‘life experience’ can have their thought patterns so totally dominated by a football team, but it’s just the way it is.

Anyway, I look forward to watching — and contributing to — the LFW space.
I hope you’ll be kind to me on my return.

Cheers,
Don
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024