Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? 22:07 - Jun 8 with 2864 viewsKingy27

I thought I'd put this out there to see what you all think. I'm sure there's a mixture of ages out there. Any females on this board may have an interesting opinion!

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 10:57 - Jun 9 with 610 viewsTheBlob

Bloody colonials.Ungrateful bastards the lot of them.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 11:01 - Jun 9 with 603 viewssimmo

It's not my fault young people are bloody idiots

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 11:01 - Jun 9 with 603 viewsmikeygunn

I'm 31 and I don't know a more grumpier person than me. Mrs Gunn has a lot to look forward to.

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 11:02 - Jun 9 with 601 viewsade_qpr

hey Matilda got out of the billabong yet?

being old careful about Kate do your eyes in that way.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 11:12 - Jun 9 with 592 viewsTheBlob

Oy,not so much about the "old".Bloody whippersnappers,no respect.
Ah what the hell,only need my eyes for seeing with anyway.

Young disrespectful git.Wasn't like that at his age.What's the world coming to......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Non QPR. Is it true that us blokes get more grumpy as we get older? on 11:22 - Jun 9 with 584 viewsade_qpr

can you remember that age? of aquarius?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024