Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

The bandwagon on 13:06 - Jul 2 with 837 viewsUTS

These so called JCLs fill the ground ? more the merrier if people want 40K stadium as it wont happen any other way.

Poll: Player Of The Season ?

The bandwagon on 13:08 - Jul 2 with 820 viewsRichardMilgate

I know I'm gonna sound like a muppet for this, but what is a JCL?

Looking forward to the day Hampshire is a free independent republic but till that day I'd settle for inter-English counties sporting events.

The bandwagon on 13:19 - Jul 2 with 795 viewsSt_Guido

I'm guessing here but how about "Johnny come lately"?

Poll: What would you choose as our Football Club's official name?

The bandwagon on 13:24 - Jul 2 with 783 viewsRichardMilgate

Thanks

Looking forward to the day Hampshire is a free independent republic but till that day I'd settle for inter-English counties sporting events.

The bandwagon on 13:34 - Jul 2 with 761 viewsPatfromPoole

I suspect quite a few of the JCL's will be people who hadn't completely stopped watching Saints. We've had quite a few full houses at St. Mary's since the Liebherrs bought the club. People have just had the luxury of being able to pick and choose their games over the last few years, knowing that they haven't needed a season ticket to see certain games.

I think to a degree we'll still see this, even in the Prem. I don't see certain games selling out, particularly if the matchday prices are extortionate (God knows why they still haven't released these) and if the game is on SKY / ESPN.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

The bandwagon on 13:35 - Jul 2 with 762 viewsSonicBoom

Yay! Another thread where we get to grade other saints fans and decide who is best!!!!

The bandwagon on 14:41 - Jul 2 with 731 viewsRichardMilgate

Please tell me how thanking another Saints fan for answering a doubt I had is "grad(ing) other saints fans and decid(ing) who is best!!!!"

I find your comment strange.

The bandwagon on 14:46 - Jul 2 with 718 viewsemigrant

Hang around this is normal.

Poll: Who Can Explain Their Investment Procedures

The bandwagon on 15:00 - Jul 2 with 710 viewsSaintNick

When someone gets to 25 posts on this site they are entitled to send me £25 in cash through the post and i then officially grade them as a bona fida loyal fan, for a mere £100 you can become an executive member of this site benefits include

Message post counter reset to 10,000 posts

Ability to start new posts on crisps

Inclusion in Special TUI group photo taken at hartlepool away on a Tuesday night in November 2009, Carlisle and Rochdale available for small premium.

Secret info on Kelvin & Dan Harding at present only available to TUI executive members and the President of the USA

Own BombayTV film with guaranteed oscar nomination

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

The bandwagon on 15:12 - Jul 2 with 702 viewsgeezershoong

Your right of course.

JCL's money does not have the same monetary value as real supporters money, in fact you'll be seeing SMS staff disposing of it in large black bin liners after games because it's worthless.

The bandwagon on 15:20 - Jul 2 with 692 viewsSaintNick

Its not worthless in the coming year, however in the past seven years it hasnt been of any use to Saints who have had to make several cash registers redundant or seen them move to West Quay where much of the JCL money has been redirected to since 2005

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

The bandwagon on 15:35 - Jul 2 with 683 viewsgeezershoong

Now now, that's not the attitude... let's look forward to the 'journey'...

The bandwagon on 15:43 - Jul 2 with 682 viewsmangobean

Think they merely clicked the 'add reply' button instead of 'add to topic'.

Comment was reference to previous 'uber fan', 'I'm harder than you' and 'I'm too cool to wear a replica shirt' type threads that regularly appear on this forum.

Maybe Nick should provide a glossary of abbreviations on the home page for ease of use for all the JCLs FFS...

The bandwagon on 19:45 - Jul 2 with 636 viewsSonicBoom

Correct.

The bandwagon on 20:33 - Jul 2 with 614 viewskingkenny

I got to agree with the OP. I've been supporting saints since 2008, through thick and thin and don't think it's right that these JLCs can come in and take season tickets away from real fans. There should be some sort of system where loyal fans get rewarded, rather than punished.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024