Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

do you think these characters have got their new kit yet? on 08:36 - Jul 3 with 881 viewsUTS

Good for them as charging fans to park a car when they want them to buy expensive tickets and merchandise is an own goal by SFC.

Poll: Player Of The Season ?

do you think these characters have got their new kit yet? on 09:19 - Jul 3 with 854 viewsemigrant

Fans cars should not be allowed in the car park in the first place. Who do they think they are?

Poll: Who Can Explain Their Investment Procedures

do you think these characters have got their new kit yet? on 09:19 - Jul 3 with 854 viewsVJC

It's bad customer service training - the goon at the other end of the buzzer could probably (and should) have let them out. Even so, returning £1000 worth of season tickets for the sake of £1* - really? Cutting your nose off to spite your face.

*Yes, I know it was originally a fiver.

do you think these characters have got their new kit yet? on 11:16 - Jul 3 with 807 viewsredblooded

The guy and his son are nobs. The news paper is a rag. If that is the worste injustice in Southampton, then we are living Stepford!

LOVE and PEACE man! not you skate!
Poll: Stoke v Southampton prediction

do you think these characters have got their new kit yet? on 14:49 - Jul 3 with 748 viewsRichardMilgate

That's last years' news isn't it?
Or am I putting people down?
Irony is so hard to get right on this site.
See the "Irony" given to me yesterday.

Looking forward to the day Hampshire is a free independent republic but till that day I'd settle for inter-English counties sporting events.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024