Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Are we all going to cheering for our British hero today on 08:53 - Jul 8 with 453 viewsarfurdent

scotch git - no way

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Are we all going to cheering for our British hero today on 08:57 - Jul 8 with 434 viewspatred

are you referring to me sir ?

I will remind yoose it is Scots git, not scotch, that is drink

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

Are we all going to cheering for our British hero today on 09:15 - Jul 8 with 420 viewsstmichael

Absolutely why wouldnt you.
Personally I am proud to be English but I love the Union too.
Come on Andy

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Are we all going to cheering for our British hero today on 09:22 - Jul 8 with 416 viewslockseaf77

Murray supports international football too - as long as it's Scotland - would never back England if Scotland were not involved. I can understand that, but he should have kept his mouth shut.
So f*ck 'im.

Are we all going to be cheering for our British hero today on 09:24 - Jul 8 with 406 viewsSPARTACUS

I supporting one of the best sports men this island has ever produced, I've never been English, always British

please read all posts to the tune of 'Show me the way to Amarillo'
Poll: Who's been scammed by Doc?

Are we all going to be cheering for our British hero today on 09:25 - Jul 8 with 405 viewspatred

worth remembering..

The union of Scotland and England - the greatest warriors clans on earth and the greatest leaders on Earth - created the greatest empire in history.

Are we all going to be cheering for our British hero today on 09:35 - Jul 8 with 392 viewslockseaf77

And the Welsh?

Are we all going to be cheering for our British hero today on 09:37 - Jul 8 with 392 viewsElvis_pompey

Won feck all yet one of the greatest? Says it all

Let's see if this mug is selling polo shirts in 50 years time

I would give up if i were you, with me you are beaten.
Poll: Who is currently winning?

Are we all going to be cheering for our British hero today on 09:42 - Jul 8 with 387 viewsSPARTACUS

Yes one of the greatest tennis players of all time, proven he's in the top 20 of all time on ability - It's hardly his fault that the 3 above him all are too (And remember he's been above 2 of them in his career)

Are we all going to be cheering for our British hero today on 09:50 - Jul 8 with 377 viewsElvis_pompey

Let's see him play with a wooden bat and a mullet FFS

Are we all going to be cheering for our British hero today on 09:51 - Jul 8 with 371 viewsSPARTACUS

fook off you old coont

Are we all going to be cheering for our British hero today on 09:53 - Jul 8 with 371 viewsElvis_pompey

Fook off yourself you flip flop wearing, faded jeans anti English Mong

Are we all going to be cheering for our British hero today on 10:26 - Jul 8 with 359 viewspatred

Well he has done well to reach the mens finals.. first time in 74 years I believe that the home nations have been represented in our own competition.
In a few weeks he will be representing GB in our own Olympic Games, trying to bring gold for us all..
He faces a mammoth task today, one where all his ancestral bravery and tenacity will be needed.
And if we all cant stand behind him, there is something very wrong in our makeup.

COME ON ANDY, COME ON SCOTLAND, COME ON GREAT BRITAIN.

Are we all going to be cheering for our British hero today on 10:35 - Jul 8 with 352 viewsstgranty

i will be cheering on a REAL british hero today.
COME ON WIGO
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Are we all going to be cheering for our British hero today on 11:58 - Jul 8 with 309 viewslockseaf77

Post of the day..
Were you being ironic?

Are we all going to be cheering for our British hero today on 12:03 - Jul 8 with 301 viewsRichardMilgate

And the winners are....

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/9805105.Thousands_line_up_for_Race_for_Life_in_S

These are heroes

Looking forward to the day Hampshire is a free independent republic but till that day I'd settle for inter-English counties sporting events.

Are we all going to be cheering for our British hero today on 17:19 - Jul 8 with 270 viewsericofarabia

Mark my words .... in 10 years time every self respecting youth top boi will be wearing a tam o shanter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024