Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Davis.... on 16:14 - Jul 9 with 673 viewsDel_Bianco

Rangers haven't given international clearance, sounds like they have no choice though.

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: what do you prefer?

Davis.... on 16:17 - Jul 9 with 655 viewsSaints_Fan_73

But that Rangers doesn't excist so how can it hold clearances?

Upholding Mongboard Standards of Common Decency (Without Nick I am Nothing)

Davis.... on 16:23 - Jul 9 with 641 viewsWebbinho

Given the hatred the Rangers fans have shown towards him, I don't think he will be going back! If anything, they will try and get as much out of us as they can, which may end up being nothing. Just going to take some time to sort out.

Davis.... on 16:24 - Jul 9 with 637 viewsChenzo

Quote from the BBC website:

"International clearance has not been granted for the transfers of Steven Naismith, Steven Whittaker, Steve Davis, Kyle Lafferty or Jamie Ness.

The quintet have found new clubs after refusing to have their contracts transferred to a newco Rangers. But, with Rangers seeking compensation, the Scottish FA will not provide authorisation for the moves.

Fifa are expected to grant temporary registrations while the world governing body rules on the matter. Clubs request international transfer clearance (ITC) through their own national association, who then contact the SFA who, in turn, contact the club the player is leaving. However, in this case, the issue is muddied by Rangers FC plc being consigned to liquidation and the newco Rangers having not yet become members of the SFA.

Eleven players have refused to join the new company set up by Charles Green after he purchased the assets of the Ibrox club. Those leaving have been advised by their union that they do so as free agents.

Green contests this and has written to all clubs in England warning that the players are in breach of contract. PFA Scotland say Green is deliberately misrepresenting the contract situation."

FFS

Davis.... on 16:27 - Jul 9 with 630 viewsSaints_Fan_73

Glad Everton are involved too, if it was just little old Southampton no doubt we would somehow get screwed by the FA/SFA.

Upholding Mongboard Standards of Common Decency (Without Nick I am Nothing)

Davis.... on 16:39 - Jul 9 with 603 viewsirishsaint

As Rangers dont exsist anymore i cant see how they can have any say in any ex players. Will be sorted out very soon, in our favour and they wont get a penny

Davis.... on 16:53 - Jul 9 with 574 viewsRichardMilgate

The SFA need to grow a pair. What a shame they're all Gers fans otherwise this would've been sorted by now.

Looking forward to the day Hampshire is a free independent republic but till that day I'd settle for inter-English counties sporting events.

Davis.... on 16:55 - Jul 9 with 575 viewsSuperKelvin

Nothing to worry about, Rangers are clearly just being bitter. When they went under their players effectively became free agents. The players have no obligation to sign for Rangers Newco or any other specific club. How they expect the likes of davis and naismith to choose scottish div 3 over prem I have no idea.

Davis.... on 19:18 - Jul 9 with 464 viewsemigrant

As I understand it Rangers only involvement is wanting compensation. Because of that the SFA has refused clearence. However it is believed that FIFA will grant it.

Poll: Who Can Explain Their Investment Procedures

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024