Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The pressure is off. 20:37 - Oct 20 with 2141 viewsShackletonR

Seems like results have gone our way today with 5 teams up to Newcastle who lay twelfth losing, with only Naaaarwich picking up points, and Sunderland playing tomorrow against there neighbours it could be six who have lost. funny that im taking these calculations this early in the season but because of the start we have it seems relavant.

My point is even if we lose tomorrow it wouldn't be a disaster as we are still in touch with other teams who are playing very poor, so i hope MH sets the team up with a bit more purpose and play without fear, got a good feeling about this game even putting a tenner on first and last goalscorer being SWP at 15-1 as he is bound to play so hurry up 4 o clock.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

The pressure is off. on 20:47 - Oct 20 with 2115 viewsgueRRilla

SWP for a hat trick. Nailed on.

The pressure is off. on 20:48 - Oct 20 with 2108 viewsJHoop

What do you mean the pressure is off?! We have played 7 games and even if we win tomorrow there is still a good chance we won't get out of the bottom 3!

The pressure is off. on 20:51 - Oct 20 with 2098 viewsCHUBBS

Ah i see,one of them reverse psychology threads facing the inevitable let down with a smile.

The pressure is off. on 21:04 - Oct 20 with 2050 viewsandygg

Did you really put a tenner on swp to score the first and last goal?

The pressure is off. on 21:37 - Oct 20 with 2004 viewsShackletonR

lets face it he has to score some time,( then again was it ever proved a man landed on the moon),

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

The pressure is off. on 10:55 - Oct 21 with 1813 viewsSpiritofGregory

Pressure off??? We haven't won a game yet, that's unacceptable.

Fernandes can give Hughes backing in the press but I doubt the feeling will be the same in the boardroom. Fans forget that Fernandes is not the outright owner. Yes will all want stability and would rather not have a change in management but there will be a cut off point in relation to support because money talks. If the board feel that we are in danger of losing millions in revenue, he will go even if we have to pay him off especially with Redknapp waiting in the wings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024