Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Boruc... on 18:33 - Oct 28 with 1399 viewsDel_Bianco

Apparantly this is bulls*it. After the second goal a load of mongs were giving him a load of verbals and he sarcastically clapped them. He also threw his water bottle at the advertising boards, not at the fans.

Good on him I say, if you're going to abuse your own players don't cry to the stewards when you get a bit back. Sums up a lot of our mongy fans.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: what do you prefer?

Boruc... on 18:41 - Oct 28 with 1380 viewsHappy_Jack

Yep. The same goes for people that continually slate opposition players then cry when they celebrate in front of them. Pathetic really.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Boruc... on 19:23 - Oct 28 with 1339 viewsCapt_Koons

Apparently Adkins is going to investigate the incident. Storm in a teacup I think.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Boruc... on 19:48 - Oct 28 with 1285 viewsLenWilkins

Couldn't agree more. Why should he take shit from a few retarded fans?

*waits for the 'he's a professional sportsman' response.*

Boruc... on 20:03 - Oct 28 with 1254 viewskingslandstand1

From where we were sat (Kingsland) we heard the same but didn't see it. there was a lot of d=frustration about at the time fro all sides so mountains and molehills bound to come out of this one. And errrr - did Boruc have a save to make either btw?

Boruc... on 22:01 - Oct 28 with 1153 viewseusebio

Kelvin....Sheff Wed away. Saints fans have form

Boruc... on 15:19 - Oct 29 with 947 viewstrotsky

Was sat just behind this. In an unfortunate reflection on his distribution (okay, cheap shot), the bottle thrown appeared to overshoot the hoarding and hit a steward (or come very close, the fellow in question has a splendid afro) who was in front of the fans concerned.

Couldn't hear what was said to him, and not big on the idea of fans berating their own team, especially when so many fans behave like spoilt children, but....

a) exchanging "banter" is fine, but throwing a bottle towards fans (which was indisputably the case), when the return action would prompt an instant (life?) ban for a supporter from all football grounds is not, and

b) it makes me sad that Boruc is that easily riled, and rather than be determined to turn the whole thing round with a solid performance, he thought his home debut was a good opportunity to get into a slanging match.

Heat of the moment, I guess, but Gazza seems the pick of the keepers so far by some margin.

Boruc... on 15:30 - Oct 29 with 942 viewsaids_victim

I've always thought that if fans want to give it, then they have to take it, much like anyone who goads someone. However, even at the depths I play at, the amount of abuse you can get is hilarious. Some of the lads let it get to them, but it's part of the game I enjoy and most of the time the people giving you stick enjoy a bit of banter back, it's the ones who hate it that make it even more fun and over-celebrating a goal right infront of them amuses me childish little mind no end, seeing them frothing at the mouth etc.

However, after the game if you go in the bar for a drink everyone has forgotten about it and it's fine. I can only think of a handful of times where after it's got a bit heated/tasty still.

BOREOFFAIDS xx

"Del_Bianco is a class act" - Aids (28/04/14)
Poll: Who is the Innnernetz Celebrity of TUI?

Boruc... on 16:19 - Oct 29 with 918 viewsjehram

That.

It was especially galling as the young lad's uber-fro was probably the most entertaining thing about the first half.

True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance.

Boruc... on 16:22 - Oct 29 with 913 viewsSaints_Fan_73

Upholding Mongboard Standards of Common Decency (Without Nick I am Nothing)

Boruc... on 16:33 - Oct 29 with 888 viewsSaintpaul120

Kelvin for No.1 Jersey Gazza No.2 and Boruc, well . . . . . . less said the better I think.

Was he actually playing at Fiorentina? I thought he was overweight, out of contract and brought in on a free.

Davis must wonder what the feck he's done wrong. Still club captain but No. 3!!!!! Just do not understand that decision to play him yesterday. Clearly a liability at Wet Spam, yet brought in yesterday - directly responsible for 2nd goal. CRAP!

Boruc... on 18:36 - Oct 29 with 858 viewspatred

ahh.... another keepers point of view, I thought I was going nuts when I said that 2/3 weeks ago.

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

Boruc... on 18:41 - Oct 29 with 852 viewsTheKraken

Davis was on the bench yesterday; not Gazza. And quite how he was directly responsible for the second goal, I'm really not sure.

Boruc... on 19:12 - Oct 29 with 838 viewspatred

he went ground early, should have stood up big and forced him wide

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

Boruc... on 19:31 - Oct 29 with 823 viewsTheKraken

I think you need to watch it again Pat, as that's not what happened at all. I've just watched it another 3 or 4 times; the last thing he did is go to ground early. He comes out of his goal and sets himself; as Defoe shoots Boruc then gives it the big Peter Schemichel starfish. He's not even on the ground when the ball goes past him.

Defoe scuffed the shot a bit, but it was well placed. Blaming Boruc for his role in the goal is missing the point by a huge margin.

Boruc... on 19:36 - Oct 29 with 816 viewsLibertine36

I was in the Chapel and did not see anything other than a water bottle fly in the air. TBH I really dont give a toss about it. Fans slate player player has ago so what. If you cant take it dont give it. Shame it was his home debut.

Boruc... on 21:07 - Oct 29 with 783 viewsPolygoner

Him doing this has just made me like him even more, obviously realises those in the Chapel are a bunch of bed wetters and need to stfu.

Representin the Polygon Yoof cause we ain't all students ya know.

Boruc... on 22:00 - Oct 29 with 764 viewsSaintNick

Given you metioned Wayne Shaw earlier today, I remember watching him play for Eastleigh about 5-6 years ago against one of the west london teams, someone like Hayes & yeading when he was getting a bit of stick from their small crowd of fans behind the goal, as he went to get the ball someone must have said something as he jumped over the barrier and confronted them.

No punches thrown and the ref sensibly just ticked off shaw and as you say in the club house after both the couple of fans in question and shaw shook hands and apologies all round

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024