Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 18:13 - Nov 17 with 834 viewsCapt_Koons

I didn't see him today but generaly this season he's been very good. Some credit to Adkins who seems to have sorted out his JP's former attitude problem.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 18:14 - Nov 17 with 827 viewsHappy_Jack

He does seem to perform in the prem. A player of undoubted quality. He has to start next week surely?

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 18:56 - Nov 17 with 776 viewsemigrant

By and large this season he has had a problem. Lots of great approach work with lack of final ball.

Today by all accounts (will watch the game later) it all came together for him.

A player which the club could and probably should have got rid of. However they were lenient and with NA's help he is beginning to come good.

Poll: Who Can Explain Their Investment Procedures

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 19:02 - Nov 17 with 761 viewsHappy_Jack

I must admit, I thought at one stage he should've been shown the door. He appears to be firing on all cylinders at the moment though.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 19:16 - Nov 17 with 734 viewsUTS

Always backed him esp as he was barred from playing by Cortese. The only issue is hes too hot and cold with form. His contract runs out at the end of the season and so within weeks a decision has to be made to add to it or sell in January.

Poll: Player Of The Season ?

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 21:04 - Nov 17 with 676 viewswimpson_youth

Another big pack on the back for Cortese, who has quite clearly shown how you deal with problem players.

Another box ticked

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 21:06 - Nov 17 with 667 viewsArthurHucksake

Oi Malcolm why are you ignoring us.

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 21:55 - Nov 17 with 643 viewsChesham_Saint

He was good today, no doubt about that. However IF he could improve his shooting accuracy he'd be a damn sight better. He must have had at least 6 attempts on goal, but only two I think, were on target. I know, I'm being picky!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 06:43 - Nov 18 with 568 viewsericofarabia

Have to agree with the 1st sentence.

The games I've managed to see on TV / Dodgy Streaming this season he seems to get caught out running down blind alleys with the ball - hardly ever gets past his man, but has more often than not put in a good shift tracking back and helping out defensively.

Defo a good option as a squad player - but with contract running down and Jan Window looming he will hopefully be playing out of his skin each week to earn a new contract.

Seems to be getting into goal scoring situations more and more which is great as it frees up more space for Lambo etc.

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 09:30 - Nov 18 with 516 viewspatred

yes, you have to ask yourself if this is a new Puncheon, or the same old player who has put a lot more effort into his game the nearer the end of his contract comes into sight.
Remember he is pratically a free agent in the new year.

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 09:38 - Nov 18 with 501 viewsdune

There's probably some of that and some of it being against a club he was loaned out to , to prove a point. Either way if he keeps putting in performances like yesterday he's an assets we cant do without.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 09:40 - Nov 18 with 500 viewsSaintNick

I think we just have to take him for what he is at the moment, if he puts in a bit of effort to get a new contract then it can only benefit us, he is putting in the work at present, but as some has said his final ball is lacking a bit and he doesnt seem to have enough pace to take on a full back and skin him, this is perhaps why he does appear to drift in and out of games at times.

But constructive criticism over, he did have a good game yesterday whether it was going forward or tracking back, long may it continue

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 10:31 - Nov 18 with 472 viewsdune

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=65409

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 10:50 - Nov 18 with 451 viewstrotsky

But at least the guy shoots! Too often we pass up great chances to pull the trigger (see Lambert and Davis second half yesterday), and Puncheon's goal was vindication of the need to have a poke when you get the chance.

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 10:52 - Nov 18 with 447 viewsRednWight

As you get older you will appreciate the wisdom of your words
'Have a poke when you get the chance'

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 12:29 - Nov 18 with 420 viewsBombay_TV

His best performance by a mile, agreed. He's also played well in a lot of other matches. He's also been a sulking spoilt coont in the past (which is odd for a man privileged to earn shot loads of Money for playing a game he loves).

Let's hope he's turned over a new leaf and plays with that effort week in week out

BANJO THE MUTH FU_CKAS FFS. STROLLING AROUND UNCHALLENGED AS USUAL FPS

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 15:19 - Nov 18 with 376 views1teeminants

IMO and that of many others i talk to he has been our MOST CONSISTENT player this season and the ratings reflect this. I certainly wouldnt say he has a problem ffs. Long may his great form continue.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 17:29 - Nov 18 with 350 viewsemigrant

Matter of opinion. I actually go to games and have seen him repeatedly running into brick walls. Don't always believe newspaper reports they can be misleading.

Saturday he was good but helped along the way by having Clyne behind him.

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 17:33 - Nov 18 with 347 views1teeminants

errrrr...... ive been going home and away since 1971 mate but as you say its a matter of opinion.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 17:57 - Nov 18 with 341 viewsSaintNick

He had a good game yesterday and in some other games, but I dont think he has played enough to be our most consistent player, however certainly his total of two goals and three assists is a decent tally and better than that great hero of the crowd Steve De Ridder, now whatever happened to him

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Its about time people started to take Puncheon seriosly on 19:59 - Nov 18 with 316 viewsemigrant

In that case I am surprised at what you say

on 21:06 - Nov 18 with 304 views_

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024