Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

The only negative about yesterday... on 10:59 - Nov 18 with 1846 viewsUTS

Nothing more than a bit of banter.

Poll: Player Of The Season ?

The only negative about yesterday... on 11:00 - Nov 18 with 1841 viewsdune

I don't see the big deal.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

The only negative about yesterday... on 11:07 - Nov 18 with 1822 viewssaint22

why anyone would even mention that imbecile

The only negative about yesterday... on 11:24 - Nov 18 with 1785 viewsRednWight

You probably would If your skin or that of your family was a bit darker

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

The only negative about yesterday... on 11:45 - Nov 18 with 1754 viewsSaints_Fan_73

Also chanting of "you know what you are" aimed at Anton Ferdinand by our very own racist morons.

Upholding Mongboard Standards of Common Decency (Without Nick I am Nothing)

The only negative about yesterday... on 12:08 - Nov 18 with 1716 viewsUTS

The ferdinands are racist so i couldnt give a fig.

The only negative about yesterday... on 12:25 - Nov 18 with 1687 viewsBombay_TV

I think banter is the most stupid word ever. It means "act like a coont and be nasty". But it's ok, it's only "banter"

Anyway, If it made him score an OG, who cares

BANJO THE MUTH FU_CKAS FFS. STROLLING AROUND UNCHALLENGED AS USUAL FPS

The only negative about yesterday... on 12:34 - Nov 18 with 1672 viewsUTS

So when you use the term 'darkies' on here, what would describe that as being ?

The only negative about yesterday... on 12:39 - Nov 18 with 1671 viewsBombay_TV

Have I used that term on here? It's not something I'd say

The only negative about yesterday... on 12:58 - Nov 18 with 1633 viewsSuperKelvin

"think twice before going to away matches"
Your right, because a few pissed up fans started singing something I didn't like I think I might stop going to away games, return my season ticket and maybe throw myself off a bridge.

The only negative about yesterday... on 13:28 - Nov 18 with 1597 viewsUTS

Yes but in a jovial manner and we now its not serious.

Anyway its Sunday.

The only negative about yesterday... on 13:44 - Nov 18 with 1580 viewsDENZY

It was great watching him hoof the third goal in.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

The only negative about yesterday... on 13:53 - Nov 18 with 1572 viewslockseaf77

It's what you produce when you drink too much Guiness

The only negative about yesterday... on 14:03 - Nov 18 with 1563 viewsBombay_TV

Yes? I can't recall saying "darkie" on here sir

Anyway, we fecking won didn't we

COYR

The only negative about yesterday... on 15:27 - Nov 18 with 1507 viewsredsea

banter my ar*e, tbh I'm appalled to hear that it happened, for me it's nothing more than condoning racism in my books.

The only negative about yesterday... on 15:32 - Nov 18 with 1499 viewsBoris_

Wow, we've really got some precious little petals on this board haven't we? So what if fans sung "There's only one John Terry" . Some of you need to get a life.

Poll: Claude Puel

The only negative about yesterday... on 16:05 - Nov 18 with 1466 viewslockseaf77

Don't know what they're whining about.
Made him score an own goal

The only negative about yesterday... on 16:17 - Nov 18 with 1451 viewsBoris_

Exactly... if fans chants can get under a players skin ( lol ) then I am all for it.

The only negative about yesterday... on 17:24 - Nov 18 with 1414 viewsemigrant

Tell me "is there more than one John Terry". If not possibly both chants were correct!!

Poll: Who Can Explain Their Investment Procedures

The only negative about yesterday... on 23:32 - Nov 18 with 1278 viewstrotsky

So if Billy Sharp played for us again, and some ****s made a vicious comment about his son, that would be fair game, too, right?

I think we'll give credit for the own goal to some intelligent play from Schneiderlin rather than the reflex chanting of some odious tools, but whether it affects the player or not isn't a justification. It just makes the chanters - and sadly by association all of our fans - look like a bunch of provincial halfwits a few decades behind civilised society.

The only negative about yesterday... on 00:10 - Nov 19 with 1262 viewsBoris_

So chanting there is only one John Terry is on a par with mocking the death of someone's newborn baby is it?

You need to get some perspective fella.

For a start, John Terry was found not guilty of racism in a court of law, funny how some of you harp on about innocent until proven guilty but only use that when it suits.

Also, I have read 2 reports from QPR fans saying we were the best fans at Loftus Road for years and gushing us with praise... Seems like your on your own with your bed wetting opinion.

The only negative about yesterday... on 06:14 - Nov 19 with 1241 viewslockseaf77

You get shot down on the 'racist' angle, so you then come up with some odious suggestive scenario about Billy Sharp's family which never even crossed anyone else' mind for a second. It doesn't even bear comparison to the Ferdinand/Terry incident - a coont is a coont, no matter what colour he is, and you can't convince me that Anton Ferdinand is a nice bloke or completely innocent of any wrong doing on that day with Terry.

What happened to the days when players (supposedly men) sorted out a problem on the pitch man to man after the game instead of whining to the referee about racism, and falling down as if they had just been shot after a tackle?

I think we'll give credit to the fact that if you think we live in a 'civilised society' these days then you should get out more.

The only negative about yesterday... on 10:19 - Nov 19 with 1182 viewsGasGiant

It's football FFS - fans insult each other with whatever material they can find.
If you can't stand it you should have carried on to the West End and taken in a nice bit of musical theatre. And if Anton Ferdinand is such a crybaby because someone called him names you might him sitting next to you. In the real world people get hurt for real reasons without the compensation of money to take your mind off it - if Anton Ferdinand wants to put me on a retainer he can call me a fat bald middle aged whilte c*nt as much as he wants.

The only negative about yesterday... on 10:33 - Nov 19 with 1167 viewsaids_victim

I am very concerned at this song, as it's factually incorrect.

There's more than 1 John Terry in this world, some people are cretins for trying to ignore the many others out there.

SORTITOUTAIDS xx

"Del_Bianco is a class act" - Aids (28/04/14)
Poll: Who is the Innnernetz Celebrity of TUI?

The only negative about yesterday... on 11:28 - Nov 19 with 1141 viewslockseaf77

And of course you're not a cretin, just an inverted racist.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024