Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
gary neville 19:16 - Nov 19 with 6829 viewswittle

slaughtering us on sky at the minute,says players not trying and not running no urgency pretty damning stuff.having a right pop at faurlin

gary neville on 20:23 - Nov 19 with 1142 viewsTGRRRSSS

Nobody is exempting them, but the buck stops with he calling the shots, that is Hughes

gary neville on 20:25 - Nov 19 with 1137 viewsdaveB

i don't think Neville ever played in the same team as Hughes, if he did it was only one for one season 20 years ago

gary neville on 20:25 - Nov 19 with 1131 viewsHollowayRanger

agree just shows how bad they are that they cant even try for THIER own manager

shameful

only players i have respect for watching saturday were
Nelsen taarabt tried from the start
mackie derry worked hard to little effect
and to lesser extent traore as was visable upset at end and stayed out to clap fans

ceaser sorry we are crap at corners and he isnt helping also 2nd goal seemed slow to get down
bosingwa ferdinand lacked heart and desire fight for the bloody bal you are DEFENDERS!!!!!
faulrin granero worst then park and swp at least they try to wrok and run.
holliet cisse theys more to football then just shooting

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

gary neville on 20:30 - Nov 19 with 1126 viewsRangersw12

So if we get Redknapp or someone else in and we still haven't won after x amount of games who do we blame then or do we sack another manager ?

End of the day the players need to show some pride in playing for us because although I think Hughes has to go I do not think a new manager will change things unless the players change their attitude sharpish

gary neville on 20:34 - Nov 19 with 1107 viewsTGRRRSSS

I think Redknapp would have far more chance than Hughes, I don't think Redknapp is a long term man and most agree this, BUT right now for the mess we're in he's got more chance than most.

gary neville on 20:41 - Nov 19 with 1092 viewsAmancalledhorse

I couldn't agree more with you! Hughes will go because the players aren't performing for him! Clearly there is a problem, but that does not resolve any situation where you will find that players don't play for the shirt our the club! They play like precious, fluffy, overpaid, over protected, sensitive deck chair sales assistants!

I realise i'm in the minority, and bar the obvious glaring fact that we haven't win, i thought there were more games than not were we playing some good stuff! I did think we could nip those silly mistakes at the back and start being more clinical with our chances, but no! In come southampton and we all think; here we go; surely we'll win this, and what happens? Some players decide... Actually , i'm not happy! I'm not gonna play! In fact sod this, i really can't be arsed!

Just annoying! I do take your point though!

gary neville on 20:43 - Nov 19 with 1086 viewsTacticalR

It's obvious Neville is a Hughes shill.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024