Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take the 1st Team squad to a Combined Counties Game 23:10 - Nov 20 with 4070 viewsSterlingArcher

Reality check time. OK most of the squad are vastly overpaid prima donnas
knowing only the better life of a pampered footballer with everything done
for them by the club, their agent or lackey.

Get them down to a lower league game on a windswept night somewhere like
South Park, Colliers Wood or Hanworth Villa and there they'll see players
showing 100% commitment and playing as if their lives depended on getting
through to the next round of the Lemon Recordings Challenge Cup.
And all this in front about 30 people !

We saw something similar in the late 90's/early 00's when we had non committed players, but at a much lower scale than today. Unfortunately a lot of them ended up playing in lower pro and non league football and if we get relegated I can't see a lot of our squad leaving QPR and going to a bigger club.

Take the 1st Team squad to a Combined Counties Game on 08:16 - Nov 21 with 4007 viewsTearsOfaClown

agreed - I saw the same thing in the 60's when we were in the 3rd Div.

Take the 1st Team squad to a Combined Counties Game on 10:09 - Nov 21 with 3976 viewsBluce_Ree

What Sterling is really trying to say is...

Fire up the Cheetah Signal, Commisioner Fernandes.

Cometh the hour, cometh the cheetah.

BELIEVE.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Take the 1st Team squad to a Combined Counties Game on 10:14 - Nov 21 with 3961 viewsderbyhoop

Don't have to go to Combined Counties. Can look closer to home.

“The best thing for me is that the players are working on things in training and then producing it in games — and doing it well. That’s all you can ask for.

“We struggled in our first couple of games but now we’re passing the ball really well and creating chances. We also kept a clean sheet. There’s not much more you can do.”

Mark Bircham after the U21s won 2-0 at Swansea on Monday night.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Take the 1st Team squad to a Combined Counties Game on 11:56 - Nov 21 with 3925 viewsBluce_Ree

Well Bircham will get his chance as caretaker I guess.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024