Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comparatives....? 00:17 - Dec 15 with 1654 viewsspiritofshittu

Chris day or Julio / green?
Marcus bignott or Jose bosingwa?
Dan shittu or anton Ferdinand?
Marc Bircham or Esteban Granero?
Gareth ainsworth or SWP?
Kevin gallen or bobby Zamora?

All of the formers weekly salaries together, for one of the latters weekly salaries?

Even though some are late 30s today, I'd still have my money on the old boys today.

I'm sure the usual apologists will find fault, but most will understand the significance...

Comparatives....? on 00:20 - Dec 15 with 1650 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Reading you loud and clear mate. King Kevin Gallen is my hero, afterall!

Comparatives....? on 00:37 - Dec 15 with 1630 viewsTGRRRSSS

Without that Portsmouth injury I reckon he'd have done better than Zamora, who to be fair hasn't had a bad career in the PL.
Day should have been a Premiership goalkeeper but lacked that 2% that seperates the very best from players in Div1,2 (as was)

Comparatives....? on 05:13 - Dec 15 with 1607 viewsBklynRanger

Can you not just kunt off ant leave us alone?

Is your actual name designed to remind us of what your family did? If so I truly appreciated it then and even now, but can you potentially shut up? - you're coming across as the hard bloke who lent me money but then....ahh fcuk it.....

How many seasons do we have to kiss the arse'se of people who funded Dan Shittu

Comparatives....? on 07:55 - Dec 15 with 1578 viewsBazWoT

Doudou or Taarabt?

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Comparatives....? on 08:04 - Dec 15 with 1569 viewsRoller

Woh there Bklyn, just woh.

The spirit, guts and desire of those players is what we are so sadly lacking now. Bosingwa maybe a technically more gifted player but Bignot left nothing on the pitch, I know who I'd rather watch.

I'll take Cesar over Daisy though.

Comparatives....? on 08:09 - Dec 15 with 1564 viewsTheBlob

Lend us a tenner.
I won't remind you if you don't want me to.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Comparatives....? on 10:15 - Dec 15 with 1510 viewsspiritofshittu

What are you going on about. What a horrible despicable lowlife you are. I just make a simple point and you come back with all of that.

Have I ever asked anyone for anything? Have I ever asked for thanks from anyone ever?

I just don't like the way the club is run today...

Brooklyn you have done a real good job of making yourself look like the biggest Kant on this message board.

Oh and with my name, I really didn't put that much thought onto it...you obviously spend much more time thinking about it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024