Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Coleman 10:08 - Dec 17 with 2023 viewsStatzdale

Has anyone been to see Mr. Coleman ?? If so anyone care to enlighten us about what he had to say

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

John Coleman on 10:12 - Dec 17 with 2013 viewschuckleberry

The appts are this afternoon so we will have to wait a little bit longer...

John Coleman on 12:22 - Dec 17 with 1784 viewsThe_DJ

Appointments FFS, its a football club not the Doctors.

Organise a Forum and give everyone an opportunity to hear whats going on.

John Coleman on 12:34 - Dec 17 with 1718 viewsTTNYear

Razzle has just set off with TalkingSutty, with a load of exiles questions

Opening question....

Can you recommend any hotels in Dubai?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

John Coleman on 12:36 - Dec 17 with 1701 viewsjudd

I can.

Poll: What is it to be then?

John Coleman on 12:40 - Dec 17 with 1675 viewsFrog

Is anybody going there to say they think he's doing OK and this season will be a success?

John Coleman on 12:43 - Dec 17 with 1652 viewsdalefan1uk

Organising a fans forum is all well and good but many turned up at the pre season one but hardly anyone asked a question. Now i know it'll be in different circumstances in the current mess, but previous to that they have been muted forums. I for one would attend but i can see it end up being a slanging dogfight and could end up a mess with tensions being very high.

John Coleman on 13:10 - Dec 17 with 1548 viewsNinco

I suppose an alternative would be a forum on Twitter or something. I think a lot of people have a lot more confidence when they are hiding behind a keyboard and a user name and we are more likely to get the questions asked that people really want to know if it is done that way.

John Coleman on 15:58 - Dec 17 with 1291 viewswindowsbug

Not exactly an open door then, is it

John Coleman on 16:21 - Dec 17 with 1206 viewspcolly

Ninco, that's a poor way of handling it. Coleman has given fans a chance to speak face to face. Anyone feeling aggrieved has the opportunity to air their concerns. Fair play to the man. As fans we should at least have the decency to ask questions without having to hide our identity.

Not many managers would deal with a situation as honestly and as upfront as Coleman and for that , whether you like him or not, he should be respected for.

John Coleman on 17:29 - Dec 17 with 1016 viewsNinco

I wasn't saying that I disapprove of Coleman meeting the fans. I was saying that not everybody likes dealing with things face to face. We live in a faceless world where pretty much everything is done electronically these days and it would also give more access for the people who live outside the area to communicate with the club. To be fair, whilst Colin Garlick is very good at responding to emails, nobody else at the club seems to bother replying and their emails seem to go in to a big black hole somewhere. It is after all a customer service industry and if you want some information from them, that should be made available whether it be by phone, fax, email, post, face to face etc. The majority of the time, we don't even get it from the official site and it's about time the club started to communicate more.

John Coleman on 17:41 - Dec 17 with 962 viewspcolly

The point I disagree with you is the anonymity.

If people have personal grievances with another and wish to air them, they should at least be prepared to put their identity to them.

Maybe im out of touch with the faceless world though.

John Coleman on 17:41 - Dec 17 with 961 viewspcolly

The point I disagree with you is the anonymity.

If people have personal grievances with another and wish to air them, they should at least be prepared to put their identity to them.

Maybe im out of touch with the faceless world though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024