Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All this talk of selling players... 23:21 - Dec 22 with 1724 viewsspiritofshittu

Cisse, bosingwa, park....

Which team is going to come and take on their contracts.....?

Do you think these players, at the end of their careers, are going to take a pay cut to leave?

We could maybe sell the photographer, but the way his performances are going we shouldn't play him anymore, because his value drops by the game.

Let's be realistic now on here, stop dreaming that we can get rid in jan, we are well stuck.

Oh for the days of vine and agyemang.

All this talk of selling players... on 23:56 - Dec 22 with 1670 viewsBrightonhoop

Cisse was not on target today. When he is, well. Enough excuses already. What the fck does e do all week?!? Love him but no excuses.

All this talk of selling players... on 00:25 - Dec 23 with 1642 viewsHollowayRanger

we need someone stupid enough to hire mark hughes

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

All this talk of selling players... on 00:32 - Dec 23 with 1631 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Blackburn have rather rich owners...

It's got to be Yarg

All this talk of selling players... on 10:32 - Dec 23 with 1550 viewsShotKneesHoop

Isn't that similar to the Henry Mancini song :

"The Days of Rowan Vine And Matthew Rose is"
"Worse Than Agyemang"
"And Brian Bedford's van"

"The Days of Rowan Vine And Matthew Rose's"
"Now appear to be"
Boswanker and SWP"
"On a transfer plan that needs a revolving door,
"Oh for the Days of Vines and Roses once more"

I'll get me coat.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

All this talk of selling players... on 11:29 - Dec 23 with 1506 viewsCheshireR

Sadly that level of stupidity is very rare.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024