Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

got a bad feeling about saturday on 10:11 - Dec 27 with 1251 viewsdune

The key player is gonna be the ref.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

got a bad feeling about saturday on 10:12 - Dec 27 with 1240 viewsDel_Bianco

I'm just glad Cortese didn't rubber stamp the Huth deal in August, we can see from Stokes defence that would have been a disaster.

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: what do you prefer?

got a bad feeling about saturday on 10:20 - Dec 27 with 1229 views1885_SFC

and Stoke are 16 games unbeaten on their own turf.

Old School is Cool

got a bad feeling about saturday on 10:37 - Dec 27 with 1209 viewsSaintNick

On one hand I think Stoke have to lose sometime, but on the other they are a team that relies on bullying other sides and getting the ball high into the penalty area and im not sure we can cope with this

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

got a bad feeling about saturday on 10:49 - Dec 27 with 1196 viewsDel_Bianco

we are a team who dont turn up when we get bullied and struggle to cope with high balls into the box. Can see us losing heavily.

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015

got a bad feeling about saturday on 10:52 - Dec 27 with 1191 viewspatred

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

got a bad feeling about saturday on 11:10 - Dec 27 with 1165 views1885_SFC

Hopefully Nige is doing his homework right now - and plotting a way to head back to Hampshire with a point or all three. I have a feeling it's going to be a narky game with plenty of yellow cards being brandished about... and maybe a red or two. I'm going for Morgan to get the 1st card - whatever the colour.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Old School is Cool

got a bad feeling about saturday on 11:13 - Dec 27 with 1156 viewsVeloSaint

Yoshida is in for a shock that's for sure. Ramirez cannot be left out wide either, we need to shore up the flanks just as Sunderland did with us last weekend and try and stifle the supply.

got a bad feeling about saturday on 11:16 - Dec 27 with 1147 viewsdirk_doone

Spot on. Our best hope of getting a point is if the ref sends a Stoke player off. And the way Stoke play, there are usually at least two of their players who deserve to be red carded. The main reason Stoke never lose at home is that refs are scared to give red cards to their players in front of the hostile Stoke crowd. Every time a Stoke player scythes down an opponent, their players and crowd all shout 'cheat' and 'dive'. In the end, away players just pull out of tackles in order to avoid getting injured.

Stoke's long throws will cause panic in our penalty area, as we all know Kelvin will not come out to catch them and Gazzaniga will attempt to punch them and probably get knocked out of the way.

I don't know about 'tonked' though. 1-0 wins are more Stoke's style. If everything goes our way, we might even escape with a 0-0 draw and no long-term injuries.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

got a bad feeling about saturday on 12:33 - Dec 27 with 1098 viewsSkateHater

Can't stand Stoke, their way of assaulting the opposition out of a match (as eloquently described above) is an affront to the beautiful game !!! They are the ying to Barcelona's yang in football terms ... Hate them ... Hate Pullis ... But above all, hate Rory Delap, the elephant eared tw@, his lack of effort,ability and desire in a saints shirt, along with lillylivered lundekvam & danny hitrockbottom, pretty much relegated us lest we forget !!

Would'nt p*ss on a skate if they were on fire !!
Poll: Does De Ridders exit suggest we might have new winger on the way ?

got a bad feeling about saturday on 16:43 - Dec 27 with 1024 viewsrustybullet

Have to agree, though maybe not heavily but 3-0 is more like it. It would have been more in the early days. The question is where are our goals going to come from if we want to do better than a 3-0 type result?

on 16:53 - Dec 27 with 1011 views_

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

got a bad feeling about saturday on 16:56 - Dec 27 with 1006 viewsHappy_Jack

I do admire your optimism. I will be staggered if we come away with a point on Saturday.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

got a bad feeling about saturday on 17:06 - Dec 27 with 998 viewsrustybullet

Me too. I can't see a goal coming from anywhere, unless we get another pen or are allowed to walk it in.

got a bad feeling about saturday on 00:16 - Dec 28 with 921 viewsTijuanaTim

FACT!!

Look out the Saints are coming through and it's all over now baby blue...
Poll: Saints Greatest Traditional CF

got a bad feeling about saturday on 00:46 - Dec 28 with 917 viewssteadyeddie

Someone has to beat them. Why not us ? They will be at their most gruesome impersonating our Branfoot era style.
There are always strange results at this time of year. Who thought Sunderland would beat Man. City ?

Poll: Away Games - Should You Sit/Stand in the Seat you Purchased ?

got a bad feeling about saturday on 00:46 - Dec 28 with 917 viewssteadyeddie

Someone has to beat them. Why not us ? They will be at their most gruesome impersonating our Branfoot era style.
There are always strange results at this time of year. Who thought Sunderland would beat Man. City ?

got a bad feeling about saturday on 00:48 - Dec 28 with 917 viewssteadyeddie

got a bad feeling about saturday on 07:36 - Dec 28 with 883 viewsDel_Bianco

Saying it three times won't make it more likely.

got a bad feeling about saturday on 08:12 - Dec 28 with 874 viewsTijuanaTim

It may, it may, it may.

Look out the Saints are coming through and it's all over now baby blue...
Poll: Saints Greatest Traditional CF

on 08:46 - Dec 28 with 858 views_

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

got a bad feeling about saturday on 09:12 - Dec 28 with 845 viewsStBaz

LMF!* FFS

What a bunch of woeful Winnies. Can you imagine if we Brits had been like that in WW2. 'Oh, we'll never beat that Mr Hitler and his Luftwaffe'.

Get a grip you big Jessies! Show some spirit and belief.

*Lack of moral fibre.

More CITD than ITK

got a bad feeling about saturday on 09:14 - Dec 28 with 843 viewsDel_Bianco

I'm sure the first thing proffesional footballers do on a morning is log into their fans mongboard and decide if they are going to try during the next game depending on the mood on there.

got a bad feeling about saturday on 09:25 - Dec 28 with 835 viewsHappy_Jack

Stoke are the footballing equivalent of the Luftwaffe. I hope we stand up to their own aerial bombardment.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

got a bad feeling about saturday on 09:46 - Dec 28 with 817 viewsdune

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024