Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best scouting network in Britain 14:42 - Dec 30 with 1704 viewsspiritofshittu

Has to be Celtic. Some of the players they have discovered are of the highest quality, none more so than Wanyama.

Their youth development is pretty good as well.

Could we not go out and sign a few of their scouts?

Best scouting network in Britain on 15:45 - Dec 30 with 1652 viewsklr

Need to look at how "small" clubs like Palace / Southampton etc bring through so many young players, mind you, I & loads of other were saying that five years ago.

Best scouting network in Britain on 18:05 - Dec 30 with 1622 viewskarl

I'll say it

They play in the Unistick turd division what use are their type of players to us?

Oh, i forgot thats what we were saying 6 months ago when superstars was the way forward

Best scouting network in Britain on 18:08 - Dec 30 with 1610 viewsQPRDave

Baden Powell??

Best scouting network in Britain on 18:11 - Dec 30 with 1605 viewsJigsore

Crewe?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Best scouting network in Britain on 18:32 - Dec 30 with 1585 viewskarl

Personally i think Wigan should have been our template.
They pick up players from the smaller leagues and develop them over a season or two, no quick fixes but so far effective.
Guarantee they won't go belly up if they happen to get relegated and if they keep their main structure of the club (possibly not manager i realise) then returning quickly shouldnt be beyond them either.
I think Hill's 'rant/statement' was to persuade one or two mercenaries to find a new club in January and save us the wages for next year primarily
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024