Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Our fans last night on 12:40 - Jan 22 with 1033 viewssainti

Yeah, we should have been more like Chelsea fans. Then the team could have fallen apart in the second half.

Our fans last night on 12:40 - Jan 22 with 1024 viewsgartan

Or fans that don't want to de-rail the club at this critical time?

NC can be judged at the end of the season re: Adkins sacking.

No point bleating on till then IMO

Poll: Are we the most bed wetting moaning fans in the prem?

Our fans last night on 12:44 - Jan 22 with 1001 viewsSPARTACUS

Thought the fans were brilliant last night, chanted for Nigel when appropriate (breaks in play) but got behind the team when needed - good to see the majority of fans are sensible and care enough about Saints and Nigel to give vocal support to both

please read all posts to the tune of 'Show me the way to Amarillo'
Poll: Who's been scammed by Doc?

Our fans last night on 12:46 - Jan 22 with 1007 viewsPolygoner

Aye was rubbish last night, I had been buzzing for a horrible atmosphere but our fans are so scared of getting banned if they say a word out of place (or just lame) they do fck all.

Those of us with morales and decency need to start a new Southampton football club I think.

Representin the Polygon Yoof cause we ain't all students ya know.

Our fans last night on 12:54 - Jan 22 with 976 viewssuttonsaint

I heard a voice in the noise pollution!

Our fans last night on 13:03 - Jan 22 with 940 viewsElvis_pompey

Pmsl

I would give up if i were you, with me you are beaten.
Poll: Who is currently winning?

Our fans last night on 13:13 - Jan 22 with 903 viewsMushty

The St Mary's atmosphere is now nearly as bad as Fratton was before TCWTB and his boyfriend with the drum turned up.

Fantastic numbers from Everton last night as usual, Monday, live on Sky, impressive. Not particularly vocal but when they did pipe up it's 'proper' support, not like the limp-wristed effort we get, they actually raise their voices. Can the Chapel end get any quieter when we're attacking that way?

Our fans last night on 13:14 - Jan 22 with 904 viewsBLEEDRED

There many be some truth in that fans did not want to create a hostile atmosphere for fear of being ejected . Many fans had small posters and pro Adkins banners confiscated. Even small kids were having their hand made posters taken ( a few got though ) Everyone already knows that the media were issued with threats to have their accreditation removed if they interviewed fans. Some were even complaining they were push away from public roads

Our fans last night on 13:18 - Jan 22 with 893 views1885_SFC

I was waiting for some guy to step out of the shadows - dressed in dark glass & a black leather coat - and say "Holt! Vere are your paperz?"...

Old School is Cool

Our fans last night on 13:19 - Jan 22 with 879 viewsGasGiant

Yeah you do that. bye.

Our fans last night on 13:21 - Jan 22 with 876 viewsBLEEDRED

I thought that already happened !

Our fans last night on 13:23 - Jan 22 with 873 viewssteveso16

Most of us have moved on!! Thank you Nigel and goodbye. Managers get rid of players when they get promoted and you people don't say a word. Not much difference with Hammond etc and Nigel's situation

Our fans last night on 13:45 - Jan 22 with 821 viewsSalisburySaint

Indeed don't tell him your name Pike !

Our fans last night on 13:55 - Jan 22 with 798 viewsLenWilkins

Great idea. The Anti-Saints.

Our fans last night on 13:56 - Jan 22 with 798 viewssaintmk

Where was the passion last night? we have never had any. They create a better atmosphere at Bournemouth nowadays. That lot down the road must be laughing their heads off.

Poll: Who will be sold first in the fire sale

Our fans last night on 13:59 - Jan 22 with 784 viewsemigrant

Those of us with morales

Morales, I believe is a Spanish striker?????????????????

Poll: Who Can Explain Their Investment Procedures

Our fans last night on 13:59 - Jan 22 with 787 viewsStChristophe

Saints fans are a pretty sensible, pragmatic bunch and mostly appreciate that Chelsea style antics would be counter-productive. NC may not be universally popular, but his job is to keep us in the top flight and this is clearly how he believes he can be sure of achieving that objective. As far as MP is concerned, it remains to be seen whether or not he's an improvement, but on the evidence of last night he seems to have an air of confidence, and the trust of the players. I profoundly dislike the way its been handled, especially the airbrushing of NA in the programme, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Our fans last night on 14:06 - Jan 22 with 768 viewsemigrant

Chrissy, you miss the point. This board is not about Saints FC and success. To be fair success for us would cause widespread does of the Puncheon's (shits) amongst the major minority as led by Boris.

However sir may I bid you welcome.

Poll: Who Can Explain Their Investment Procedures

Our fans last night on 14:12 - Jan 22 with 749 viewsFrankWhite

Cheers for that! Genuine lol - and they're few and far between on here these days.

Our fans last night on 14:33 - Jan 22 with 720 viewstrotsky

Aye, well you can't really win these days. You have to keep swallowing the shit with a big grin on your face, lest we upset "the team". Felt like a mug for the whole of the game.

Personally, I'm not remotely scared of being banned by Cortese; he'd be doing me a favour by taking any sense of being in a moral dilemma (over whether to continue supporting the club into a fourth decade as it spearheads football's plunge into the moral vacuum) completely out of my hands.

At the very least, could we demand retiring all that marketing bullshit about standing "Shoulder to shoulder", "United we stand" etc? Even the most fervent Cortese sycophant couldn't deny that he doesn't give a **** about the opinions of 90% of the paying customers, so it's preposterously shallow.

Our fans last night on 14:52 - Jan 22 with 688 viewsstmichael

Of course the team were always going to get backed.
I just think the Chairman should have been berated at various opportunies like during the injury around the 54th minute .
Would have been great if those watching on TV could have seen that the Saints fans dont condone or welcome his behaviour.
Not the fact he removed Adkins but HOW he did it.
I think we could have done this without creating a hostile atmosphere for the team.
Of course many people on here are so shallow all they care about is 3 points.
Nigel who?

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Our fans last night on 14:54 - Jan 22 with 678 viewsThermosNBlanket

So what are you going to do its easy to spout bollox on here...last time I stuck my hand in my pocket to get rid of the poison and do what little I could....so come on what are you doing to get rid?

Lifes a marathon not a sprint

Our fans last night on 15:01 - Jan 22 with 650 viewsstmichael

I think we could start by making it clear during games that he is not welcome at the club.
See how he likes it and how he responds.
However most people only care if we are winning or not.
If he put the prices up to £50.00 a game and stuck another couple of hundred quid on season tickets it might wake a few people up but other than that he can do what he wants without fear because we just accept it.

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Our fans last night on 15:02 - Jan 22 with 637 viewsDont_Panic

Someone wished me good luck, but I was on to him!

The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.

Our fans last night on 15:05 - Jan 22 with 623 viewsClarence_Strong

When you say "we" I take it your are referring to yourself and Doris.

A season ticket holder of 20 years

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024