Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Saints At Newcastle The Preview on 15:24 - Feb 23 with 172 viewsredblooded

Quite a good little scribble, and I must agree with you.

That is why I think Saints will win or draw tomorrow, because they are below us, we will have the confidence to believe we can beat them!

LOVE and PEACE man! not you skate!
Poll: Stoke v Southampton prediction

Saints At Newcastle The Preview on 17:16 - Feb 23 with 155 viewsbig_buddaH

We have every chance of getting something out of this game. Must continue to be positive. We are down the lower reaches of the league due to our form in the first 10 games or so. Since then we have improved considerably, and most of the players have responded and are capable PL players. MoPo's tactics have helped in this respect.

Earlier in the season, we would rest Lambert (or sub him) and set up defensively and invite the opposition to attack (either from the outset, or when we had the lead). Our defenders were not good enough to withstand constant pressure, particularly at the end of games. Now, by pressing high up the pitch, our defense is not subjected to such pressure.

The excuse that we have only beaten teams at the bottom of the table no longer holds true after the last match, where we were also able to hold onto a lead, and do so fairly comfortably.

Positivity for tomorrow. After all Newcastle are below us in the league, and we are a better team than them on recent form. Hopefully they will be tired after the European excursion.

Will we get 1 or 3 points, that will come down to the intangibles like the forwards taking their chances, the defenders not making costly mistakes, and the referee.

Team wise, I would stick with what has been working, although wouldn't play both Ramirez and Puncheon from the start.

COYS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024