Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Statistical view on 'Arry v Hughes 13:01 - May 23 with 1769 viewsgjc104

http://blog.squawka.com/2013/05/23/six-graphs-explaining-redknapps-lack-of-impac

If you look at the 6 sets of data, it basically shows that Harry make little or no difference overall in most areas.

Statistical view on 'Arry v Hughes on 13:04 - May 23 with 1756 viewstoboboly

He may have made more of a difference had he got in more strikers (not sent ours away), got in more defenders and didn't play Boswanker in every game!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Statistical view on 'Arry v Hughes on 13:32 - May 23 with 1723 viewsQPunkR

I'm sorry but there's no way I can take seriously any article that includes the sentence "Considering the presence of physically intimidating men like...Jose Boswanker..."

QPR - "shit but local"

Statistical view on 'Arry v Hughes on 13:37 - May 23 with 1710 viewsreal_loftus

I dont think we need pie charts and statistics to tell us Harry was as effective as an ashtray on a motorbike

ATAF.

Statistical view on 'Arry v Hughes on 14:15 - May 23 with 1676 viewsTHEBUSH

HR has been let down by some of Hughes buys and even his own hand picked players.

He was let down by Samba, who played like an amateur and Remy for obvious reasons.

Results proved we were the worst team in the division and with the players we have I don't think any manager could have saved us !!

Statistical view on 'Arry v Hughes on 20:12 - May 23 with 1626 viewsnewgolddream

Only Reading have a poorer points return since Redknapp took over, with his reign culminating in an awful 2 points from the last 9 games of the season. Given the resources at his disposal, failing to make a bigger improvement in QPR’s play has to count as one of his biggest failures.

Statistical view on 'Arry v Hughes on 20:18 - May 23 with 1621 viewsdolcelatte

blah blah blah blah blah moan moan moan moan moan whinge whinge whinge
etc

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024