Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

If only she had been a few months older on 14:12 - Jun 21 with 1301 viewslikesadrink

Got to say it's a disgrace when you compare it to the peado that used to present its a knock out who got 18 months for messing about with 12 year olds.

A 15 year old a couple of months away from 16 isn't the same as a little kid IMO. Still makes him a nonce and he deserves to be sent down, but not a peado who should get mandatory life sentences or 20 years + castration. Again, IMO.

If only she had been a few months older on 14:16 - Jun 21 with 1288 viewsChesham_Saint

A teacher occupies a special position of trust which he massively abused. If it were my daughter I'd want to castrate the fecker. With a blunt knife.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

If only she had been a few months older on 14:27 - Jun 21 with 1272 viewsIceberg

Humans are weird.

In any other part of the animal kingdom once an animal becomes able to procreate it immediately does. The body is saying "I'm all fired up, let's make babies".

Humans impose this odd twilight zone of Victorian prudishness between the ages of 12/13 and 16 where we think it is sensible to keep a perfectly biologically ready body from doing what the body and chemistry demand - namely, sex.

In fact, to be fair, I should say Westernised Humans do this. Other cultures do not have this retarded notion of 'teenager'.

When a young lad gets his first erection, and when a young lass starts menstruating their bodies are ready to procreate. Sure, they are both young and totally naive and will need a lot of support and advice from elder, wiser adults but they are most emphatically ***NOT*** children anymore. They are young adults and the law and the rest of us should treat them as such.

In this case, the teacher should not have abused his position of trust. That is true. But this is not a case about underage sex - or at least it should not be. It isn't even considered statutory rape - which I believe has to be under the age of 12?. The girl freely consented, as a procreation-ready young adult. Frankly, it is a case about a teacher breaking all his code of ethics and for that he is definitely guilty. The sex thing and the 'abduction' part just make it more news worthy.

Goes without saying that any kind of sex with prepubescent kids is utterly wrong and should be punished harshly.

That Irish steel is no match for me!
Poll: Who has already turned the central heating this autumn so far...

If only she had been a few months older on 14:27 - Jun 21 with 1271 viewsBoris_

He was a teacher you feckin' weirdo.

likesadrink is a paedo sympathiser. Who'd have thought it eh?

No wonder you come across as such a weirdo on here!

Poll: Claude Puel

If only she had been a few months older on 14:28 - Jun 21 with 1263 viewssainti

Apparently he first kissed her when she was 14.

I've got a 14 yo daughter, I would go feckin mental.

If only she had been a few months older on 14:32 - Jun 21 with 1248 viewsIceberg

would you also go mental at your hormonal daughter too? Takes two to make a kiss

If only she had been a few months older on 14:33 - Jun 21 with 1237 viewsdirk_doone

I didn't know that. Just as well I'm not a judge then.I thought it started when she was nearly 16 and that a one or two year sentence would have been more appropriate. Serial paedophiles should be locked away for life as they will always remain a danger to society. I just didn't think he was one.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

If only she had been a few months older on 14:34 - Jun 21 with 1233 viewsIceberg

how can he be a 'serial' paedophile when he only made out with one 'victim'?

If only she had been a few months older on 14:34 - Jun 21 with 1231 viewslikesadrink

The teacher bit certainly makes it worse, just to reiterate he's a nonce and deserves bird.

Why did Stuart Hall only get 18 months, he too was a teacher (teaching young kids elocution lessons), he messed about with young kids. Way way worse IMO and a crime that deserves mandatory life sentences.

If only she had been a few months older on 14:35 - Jun 21 with 1230 viewsdirk_doone

He isn't. My point was that I didn't think he ever would be one. With hindsight, it was probably not a good idea to start such a controversial thread.

I remembered that when I was 16 I had a girlfriend who was 20. I lied to her about my age so I could just as easily have been 15 (I was already well over 6ft tall at that age). It certainly didn't do me any harm. In fact, I look back on it with fond memories. Admittedly, she wasn't my teacher.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

If only she had been a few months older on 14:35 - Jun 21 with 1227 viewslikesadrink

I think that's exactly what he's saying fella....

If only she had been a few months older on 14:39 - Jun 21 with 1212 viewsIceberg

putting aside the fact he was a teacher (he shouldn't have abused his position of trust. period).

If she (15) had sex with a fella who had just turned 18 would he also be branded a paedophile?

19?
20?
21?

when does one become a 'paedophile'? Might I humbly suggest that, as the name implies, it is when one has sexual contact with a **child**. A 15 year old is not a child.

If only she had been a few months older on 14:39 - Jun 21 with 1213 viewslikesadrink

I stopped taking you seriously when you lied about Southampton FC giving Cortese a Sunseeker (a company I have a decent knowledge of) just to attempt to prove a pathetic point on the Internet.

I pity you. Anyway, let the adults have a conversation eh....

If only she had been a few months older on 14:40 - Jun 21 with 1209 viewsIceberg

my bad. misread your post

on 14:41 - Jun 21 with 1206 views_

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

If only she had been a few months older on 14:42 - Jun 21 with 1202 viewsBoris_

Let the adults have conversation? It appears you prefer kids you weirdo.

Defending paedo's... sickening.

If only she had been a few months older on 15:54 - Jun 21 with 1060 viewsParanoidHemroid

Boris telling lies to prove a pathetic point...............................How dare you.

Poll: Do you think there should be a seperate page for polls?

If only she had been a few months older on 16:10 - Jun 21 with 1031 viewsBoris_

I wonder how you lot would react if it was your 14 year old ( that's how old she was when the relationship started ) that he was fiddling with?

If only she had been a few months older on 16:23 - Jun 21 with 1013 viewsIceberg

in exactly the same way I would if I had found out my young-adult daughter had been sleeping with a ne'er-do-well layabout twice her age. I would be dismayed that she was giving in to her hormones and confusing the two with love. I would also want the best for her and would not want her choosing a drifter and I would do everything in my power to get her to see sense and keep her away from the man.

And I would find the bloke and have a strong conversation with him to keep away. But I would not go swivel-eyed-neanderthal and start jumping up and down beating my chest and ranting about paedophilia. If it was my 8 year old then you bet. The bloke would be toast.

If only she had been a few months older on 16:46 - Jun 21 with 972 viewsLibertine36

Not just the sex issue there is also a fact he took a minor without parental consent across Europe sparking a man hunt worrying the parents sick. I would have tw@tted him just for that.

If only she had been a few months older on 16:48 - Jun 21 with 971 viewsdirk_doone

I am a father of two daughters, who are both now in their 20s, and that pretty much sums up my own feelings. The age boundaries are something of a grey area but I was under the impression that they didn't start sexual relations until she was nearly 16 and he was 29. I think teenage girls often get far worse mistreated by teenage boys than this girl did by a man in his late 20s.

Portrait of a Young Girl Raped at a Suburban Party

And after this quick bash in the dark

You will rise and go

Thinking of how empty you have grown

And of whether all the evening's care in front of mirrors

And the younger boys disowned

Led simply to this.

Confined to what you are expected to be

By what you are

Out in the frozen garden

You shiver and vomit -

Frightened, drunk among trees,

You wonder at how those acts that called for tenderness

Were far from tender.

Now you have left your titterings about love

And your childishness behind you

Yet still far from being old

You spew up among flowers

And in the warm stale rooms

The party continues.

It seems you saw some use in moving away

From that group of drunken lives

Yet already ten minutes pregnant

In twenty thousand you might remember

This party

This dull Saturday night

When planets rolled out of your eyes

And splashed down in suburban grasses.

Brian Patten

If only she had been a few months older on 17:00 - Jun 21 with 942 viewsBoris_

I really do hope that some of you have had your accounts hacked by Bradley and that is not what you truly feel.

If only she had been a few months older on 17:00 - Jun 21 with 941 viewsBoris_

I really do hope that some of you have had your accounts hacked by Bradley and that is not what you truly feel.

If only she had been a few months older on 19:15 - Jun 21 with 853 viewsDENZY

Smashing a 20 year old when you were 16 certainly deserves a round of applause Dirk.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

If only she had been a few months older on 21:01 - Jun 21 with 809 viewsSkateHater

Completely agree ... Teachers do have a special position in that you legally HAVE to entrust your children into their care. I have three daughters and if one of their teachers used his position and time to groom and seduce my daughter .... There would be a crimewatch appeal for a suspect fitting my description, and a documentary about what I did to him ..... Who gives a F"ck if he fell in love with her, he abused the teacher/parent trust.

Would'nt p*ss on a skate if they were on fire !!
Poll: Does De Ridders exit suggest we might have new winger on the way ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024