Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Count of the Night' 23:23 - Oct 1 with 5701 viewsSterlingArcher

Neil Lennon.

'Count of the Night' on 23:43 - Oct 1 with 5661 viewskarl

Not entirely sure of your point? Obviously he is one of the highest order most of the time but never heard him say anything the manager of an underdog wouldnt say when beaten by a much fancied favourite, especially when his captain, and imo best player, had been sent off. Brown was stupid and it was a red but anyone expecting a manager to come out and say that is naïve and if in the same circumstance wants HR to say it would be the first to complain when that player receives a bigger punishment for the offence.
Celtic are unbearable bullies in Scottish football but I would say they did well tonight and I can never bring myself to support overwhelming favourites albeit such a good team as Barca once were

'Count of the Night' on 00:10 - Oct 2 with 5623 viewsBluce_Ree

Nah f**k 'em. Especially that newborn hamster looking c**t.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

'Count of the Night' on 00:44 - Oct 2 with 5594 views18StoneOfHoop

Toss up for 'Count of the Night' is between the OP and the hapless 'antipathetic' Jon Steafel, the Assistant Editor of the Daily Mail duly monstered and demolished by Malcolm Tucker (AKA Claret Campbell):

Tucker's best line: 'the Daily Mail is the worst of british values posing as the best.'

The original classic 'yellow press' smear article from Geoffery Levy in Saturday's Mail:

Daily Mail proprietor Lord Rothermere with a pal back in 1934.

Compare & Contrast:
*Miliband's Dad during the war served with honour in the navy during D-Day.
*Paul Dacre's (Editor of The Daily Mail) Dad was (safe & dry) showbiz correspondent of the Daily Express.

[Post edited 2 Oct 2013 15:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

'Count of the Night' on 08:17 - Oct 2 with 5389 viewsSterlingArcher

Ain't having it. You only need to see the incident once and Lennon admits to
seeing it on video as he's being interviewed. Yes he kicked his arm, but he
boots him in the back first and I can understand Neymars instant
reaction. OK its not the hardest kick, but I wouldn't want it and Brown
behaved like a petulant bully. Bonus wise I backed AFC, BFC and CFC to win
a Treble, so thank you Mr. Brown and Lennons still a newborn hamster looking c**t.

'Count of the Night' on 09:04 - Oct 2 with 5335 viewskarl

Backing Chelsea? You're lecturing on a manager not coming out and criticising his captain, doesn't/shouldn't happen imo and although stating he was 'disappointed' in Neymars reaction he did say he was a wonderful player and wasn't going to criticise him.
Of course when Brown kicked Neymar his reaction was understandable but as we all know rolling around for a few minutes and the other players surrounding the ref is part of the beautiful game. Sorry they can f##k off whatever team they are or whoever they are playing against.
As I said Brown deserved his red.

'Count of the Night' on 09:06 - Oct 2 with 5331 viewsJonDoeman

Stupid from Brown, shame cos he was playing really well & they were running out of ideas.

It Is What It Is !!

'Count of the Night' on 10:13 - Oct 2 with 5270 viewsBluce_Ree

Just how many times do Celtic have to lose before people stop calling them 'brave' anyway?

'Count of the Night' on 11:54 - Oct 2 with 5197 viewssmegma

Playing really well ??? In a glorified pub side I thought Brown looked like Vinny Jones without the skill !! He is absolutely pony and I cant believe he captains the worse national side they've ever produced. His only notable contribution was the petulant kick at Neymar.

'Count of the Night' on 12:05 - Oct 2 with 5178 viewsJonDoeman

He's a defensive midfielder, & Barcelona before he went off had created nothing. He was doing a good job before he let his team down ..IMO.

It Is What It Is !!

'Count of the Night' on 13:49 - Oct 2 with 5066 viewsQPunkR

Neymar's a horrible little kunt anyway, cheating little gobshite 98% of the time

QPR - "shit but local"

'Count of the Night' on 14:26 - Oct 2 with 5029 viewsTW_R

You didn't go for a KFC?!!

'Count of the Night' on 14:42 - Oct 2 with 5009 viewsBluce_Ree

The moral of this thread is f*ck off everybody who isn't Stefan Moore I'd say.

'Count of the Night' on 23:15 - Oct 2 with 4839 viewsSterlingArcher

Admittedly Stefan Moore was and still is in QPRs Top Ten underrated heroes
Good shout Bluce.

Latest News ****** Neil Lennons just
escaped from his cage . Watch out !!!!!!!!!!!

'Count of the Night' on 08:57 - Oct 3 with 4753 viewsNathanNI

Neil Lennon...

Where do I start?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024