Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall memories 11:52 - Oct 17 with 15318 viewsPigbag

Anyone got any stories from the dark days of the old den or in recent years during the 2000's? My one and only trip was the promotion season when the we were bombarded with advertising hoarding, unfortuantely I kopped a piece on my downstairs. A poor night on and off the pitch for me. Any happy stories concerning that lot would be appreciated.

Millwall memories on 23:00 - Oct 17 with 3830 viewshamptonhillhoop

I went to that 87 game too as a 17 year old. Don't remember it being too bad, just a lot of booing and a lot of fences. We were top of the first division at the time too. been three times to the new den but swore last time ( 2 - 0 defeat in promotion year ) I wasn't going again. Got fed up with being treated like a criminal while their mob do as they like

Millwall memories on 23:01 - Oct 17 with 3825 viewstimcocking

lol comedy genius!

Millwall memories on 23:04 - Oct 17 with 3816 viewstimcocking

I like Millwall.

Millwall memories on 23:42 - Oct 17 with 3779 viewsQPR1882

I don't recall laughing.And although it was a long,long time ago so i may be wrong i don't recall the guy with the scarf around his neck laughing either.

Millwall memories on 08:24 - Oct 18 with 3710 viewsPommyhoop

Never been away to Milwall.I was there when Clive Wilson slotted the last second pen tho.They had massive support that day ,the whole away end and we were surrounded in the Ellerslie by nawty geezas.For a historically racist club I was amazed at the number of Asian / Arabic looking fans they had. Mind you they wer'nt your studious looking Asian type.They looked more like Prince Naseem Hamed after he retired but with flatter noses and more scars.
Fair play to them tho the ones in the seats round us were sound even after we scored.Apart from one moron who stood at the exit at the end saying 'Lucky Rangers c'nts' non stop.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2013 8:32]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Millwall memories on 10:00 - Oct 18 with 3668 viewsHantsR

Just remembered, 1967 3-1 win over Millwall was my first home match. I remember it bucketed down so my mate and I provided shelter from the rain and warmth on the open SAR terraces to two girls from Acton. That was the start of a great relationship...with the club!

Millwall memories on 10:30 - Oct 18 with 3642 viewsShotKneesHoop

The 6 -1 thrashing in 1966 at Loftus Road was better still. This was the game when Len Julians chucked a coin at us on the South Africa Road terraces and cut a bloke's eyebrow open in front on me.

Cue Millwall invasion from the School End for a sit in around Peter Springett's goalmouth when the sixth goal went in at the other end, repelled by the Met mounted police, whose horses trampled all over the Millwall fans sitting in the penalty area. Rapturous applause from the R's fans.

About the only time the Met has taken them on.

Great to see, great game, I think John Collins got a hat trick, was anyone else on this board there?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Millwall memories on 10:43 - Oct 18 with 3632 viewsTheBlob

Yup,was in the Ellerslie.
Some old biddy Lions fan,obviously worse for drink lurching down the concourse behind the stand after Millwall royally tanked....she couldn't handle the shock,started ranting "come on you 'ores,yeah they're a buncha 'ores har haaaaar"....and her tiny husband with a pepper and salt moustache,glasses, was going "Doris....don't...please don't...."An R's fan piped up with "Is that your old woman?You make a right f*cking pair".
Real Old School sheeeit.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Millwall memories on 11:38 - Oct 18 with 3586 viewsW7Ranger

Millwall at home in the League Cup around 92-93. Kasey Keller in goal for them. Think Barker and Ferdy were on the score sheet, can't remember.

They had the whole away end and were not best pleased we were stuffing them 3-0. Started chucking seats onto the pitch.

Typical Macca stood and faced them and basically offered them all out!! hahaha...
[Post edited 18 Oct 2013 11:39]

Millwall memories on 12:00 - Oct 18 with 3567 viewsClive_Anderson

Yep was at that one and right behind the goal in the Loft for an absolutely brilliant Sir Les header. Everyone went mad, still miss the terraces.

When travelling back home East I was on the tube with all their supporters with my Classic FM top on and borrowed my mates jumper to hide under.

There was also the game at theirs a few years ago that ended 0-0 when the ref bottled a stone wall penatly to us in the last minute.

Millwall memories on 18:26 - Oct 18 with 3449 viewsbatmanhoop

yes 1 was present, used to sell the programmes. That period 1966-68 was fantastic to be a Rangers fan, especially a 10 year old

Millwall memories on 18:42 - Oct 18 with 3437 viewsQPR1882

Oct 1967 3-1 against Millwall.

My 1st game at HQ

Millwall memories on 19:19 - Oct 18 with 3401 viewsHantsR

You and me both then! (see earlier post)

Millwall memories on 21:14 - Oct 18 with 3340 viewskensalriser

For all the above, I hope we royally stuff them and send the little scrotes and Danny Baker home thoroughly miserable.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Millwall memories on 23:44 - Oct 18 with 3269 viewsHantsR

...and Rod Liddle while we're at it!

Millwall memories on 01:11 - Oct 19 with 3020 viewskensalriser

He's covered by the general term 'little scrotes'.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Millwall memories on 01:55 - Oct 19 with 3009 viewsSonofNorfolt

Danny Baker I like, Rod Liddle, the Middlesboro Millwall fan I do not, and he does not like us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024