Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fireworks 20:45 - Nov 4 with 6856 viewsAndyB

Why?
Who still wastes money on these?
What is the fecking point?
And .......Nov 5th is TOMORROW!!!!!
Why do we have 5 days of the noisy feckers?

Fireworks on 20:51 - Nov 4 with 4906 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

And the double whammy of Diwali the Indian festival of light on the same day. Feckers didn't stop until after midnight last night.

Fireworks on 21:09 - Nov 4 with 4864 viewssmegma

Took my daughter to a fireworks display last night on the green opposite Perivale station. All the posters said it started at 5pm. We turned up at 5.30pm and were handed a programme which said fireworks started at 7.35pm til 8pm. So we went back home. We came back at 6.50pm and stood in the p1ssing rain queuing to get in. Got fed up with getting wet so after 15 mins went back to the station and stood out of the rain. Glad we did as the fireworks started at 7.38 and finished at 7.43 !!!!!!

My ten year old daughter said 'well that was crap' .....I don't know where she gets it from !!!!!!

Fireworks on 21:19 - Nov 4 with 4845 viewsHollowayRanger

had a crazy time as kids one year gang of us bought a load of rockets and got some drain pipe tubes and used them as bazookers for the rockets man we had such fun trying to shoot at each other from one end of garden to other ,place was like something out of ww1 we had a trench and a big bunker to dive down in how no one was blinded or something i dont know it was mad

would never buy them now just fizz and pop for daft money

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fireworks on 21:32 - Nov 4 with 4827 viewscalders

I was there to, absolute embarrassing shambles, wasn't expecting Disneyland, but my god that was shite.

Fireworks on 21:35 - Nov 4 with 4823 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Take her to the top of Horsenden Hill tomorrow night and look west towards Southall. Unbelievable fireworks for hours.

Fireworks on 21:53 - Nov 4 with 4776 viewsNoDiddley

Definition of a complete prick or two = letting off fireworks on the 4th of November
Stupid kunts

Fireworks on 22:07 - Nov 4 with 4750 viewsloftboy

Used to go up the town centre at Bracknell during lunch time at school circa 1980 to buy packets of bangers, if one didn't go off you would cut it in half and do a "genie" by setting light to the gunpowder, got to close one year and blinded myself for 20 minutes and singed off my eyebrows.
My mate threw one at a boy on a bike once, miss threw it and it landed in the boys coat hood ( he was about 15) the boy shit himself, fell off his bike and the banger rolled out his hood a fraction before it went off, back in those days my mate probably would of gone to borstal if he'd of got caught.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fireworks on 22:13 - Nov 4 with 4738 viewsBluce_Ree

This whole week is shit.

Halloween and fireworks. It's basically Christmas for c*nts. Combines begging and antisocial behaviour. Especially the f*ckers who are letting them off for weeks beforehand. I hope they f*cking end up with the rosey complexion of Simon Weston.

C*nts.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Fireworks on 22:18 - Nov 4 with 4724 viewsqprmick

C'mon lighten up it was fun when we were young.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2013 21:47]

Qprmick

Fireworks on 22:34 - Nov 4 with 4702 viewsTheBlob

When I was a teen a mate of mine turned up with half a stick of gelignite and we blew up some geezer's mini in a pub car park.
That was fun.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fireworks on 22:37 - Nov 4 with 4692 viewsDave_Lazy

Seven hours of the sodding things going off last night from 5 until I managed to get off to sleep. No fecking consideration for others.
And they were still going off at 6.30 this morning, WTF!!

Should be banned, where's the noise pollution and ASB people from the Council when you need them?

And yes I have the boll*ck ache from lack of sleep!

Fireworks on 22:38 - Nov 4 with 4690 viewscalders

What ever happened to penny for the guy, Used to be a decent little earner as a kid. Straight after bonfire night it was time to crack on with the carol singing, think the little chavs of today have missed a trick there,

Fireworks on 22:56 - Nov 4 with 4656 viewssmegma

Luckily last night we got a better display looking towards Southall/Hounslow/Heathrow where it looked like there was a display every 500 yards and seemed to be about 10 different events.

Fireworks on 23:02 - Nov 4 with 4647 viewsTacticalR

A sad indicator of the decline of the entrepreneurial spirit in this country.

Air hostess clique

Fireworks on 23:45 - Nov 4 with 4594 viewsHollowayRanger

also remember tiring up my action man to a rocket one night and sending him up up and away ,never did find him!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fireworks on 00:11 - Nov 5 with 4583 viewsPommyhoop

I used to set off delayed bombs as a kid
We used to go to the estates community centre bingo every Wednesday night. I'd tape 3 or 4 bangers together and put them high up on a stack of chairs in the store room Tied to the fuses is a long length of cotton thread hanging down from the banger. Light this and you've got time to get back to your seat and smugly smile to yourself when the bomb goes off and the grannies start moaning about the little sods outside throwing fireworks in the hall
[Post edited 5 Nov 2013 0:18]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Fireworks on 01:04 - Nov 5 with 4557 viewsmichael67

Living between Brixton and Camberwell, south London, had a quiet night. Nothing. No bangers or anything.

Mind you, Diwali ends Thursday. That is when you should get a replica of Beruit.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Fireworks on 01:36 - Nov 5 with 4548 viewsgueRRilla

I, for one, reject your annual 'Burn the Catholics' day.

Fireworks on 09:47 - Nov 5 with 4432 viewstoboboly

Used to do an amazing firework display, bought the booze and if people wanted to come they had to bring a firework. Turned into a one upmanship event and people were bringing ones saying you had to stand 50 yards away! Was brilliant, car alarms going off, lots of food and drink and everyone having a great time. Then the fireworks changed and you were paying the same money but the outcomes were complete crap. Not sure why. We gave up after that.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Fireworks on 10:07 - Nov 5 with 4407 viewsToast_R

Elf & Safety

As usual a few thick c*nts spoil the fun for the majority.

Fireworks on 10:10 - Nov 5 with 4401 viewssimmo

Anybody that can hold a lit sparkler and not attempt to write their own name, is a better man than me.

I wouldnt go to someones garden and watch a 'display', but I used to go down the Thames with my old man when I was little and watch the fireworks coming off the boat on the river. Always great memories...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fireworks on 10:14 - Nov 5 with 4392 viewsStanisgod

They've changed it to " a quid for the Rumanian " and it now takes place on the London underground.
By the way do theystill have the big display in Roundwood Park in Willesden ? I used to go round there as a little 'un, seemed awesome at the time.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Fireworks on 10:22 - Nov 5 with 4379 viewsWokingR

You can still do it properly but you have to go directly to the suppliers for the display quality ones. Anything bought locally is going to be suitable for a small garden display and, as mentioned, health and safety means that in most cases you can probably manage to fart louder.
They are expensive but some of their single ignition fireworks will go on for several minutes. I use Kimbolton Fireworks and sounds like we do a similar thing. Except that I now supply the "proper" fireworks and let everyone else bring the booze and what they want to put on the bbq.
And what's with the rest of you miserable old gits?

Fireworks on 10:23 - Nov 5 with 4375 viewstoboboly

Cheers.

Will check 'em out for next year.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Fireworks on 10:32 - Nov 5 with 4357 viewsHantsR

A lot of Airfix kits ended their days with a few bangers inside.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024