Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Artists who've died or nearly died on you on 10:08 - Nov 29 with 820 viewsSaintNick

This is a very good question and i have to say I cant think of anyone off the top of my head, there must be a few who say AC/DC at the then Gaumont, the last gig of singer Bon Scott

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Artists who've died or nearly died on you on 11:13 - Nov 29 with 796 viewsmangobean

I was at Knebworth in '86 for Queen's last ever live performance with Freddie.

I didn't know that Bon Scott's last performance was at the Gaumont! I think Brian Johnson dies every time he goes on stage now. Was never as good as Bon and should now retire.

Artists who've died or nearly died on you on 11:50 - Nov 29 with 773 viewsericofarabia

I had the misfortune of seeing Amy Winehouse in Dubai a few months before her demise. Pity it didn't happen a few months earlier, a hundred notes for me and Mrs EoA to see the worst concert I have ever had the misfortune to attend.

Tried to book some refund, but they said No No No
[Post edited 29 Nov 2013 14:29]

Artists who've died or nearly died on you on 18:39 - Nov 29 with 716 viewszonehead

Buddy Rich Pompey Guildhall perhaps it was playing at Pompey that done him

Artists who've died or nearly died on you on 20:18 - Nov 29 with 686 viewsblack_sheep

A few might have this one, as it was local......I bought tickets to see Pavarotti at the Rose Bowl but he died not long after the tickets went on sale. It was such a shock as he had been in such good health up to that point.

Artists who've died or nearly died on you on 22:34 - Nov 29 with 659 viewsArthurHucksake

Saw Graham bonnet at the Brook about three years back, he came straight from A&E where he's been treated for a suspected heart attack.

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Artists who've died or nearly died on you on 10:48 - Nov 30 with 615 viewsmox888

Jimi Hendrix last performance in the UK...Isle of Wight 1970. There was one final gig in Germany the following week.

Artists who've died or nearly died on you on 11:57 - Nov 30 with 605 viewsArthurHucksake

A few of my friends were at that festival.

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Artists who've died or nearly died on you on 13:08 - Nov 30 with 572 viewsTijuanaTim

I was at Luther's last show.

Look out the Saints are coming through and it's all over now baby blue...
Poll: Saints Greatest Traditional CF

Artists who've died or nearly died on you on 13:33 - Nov 30 with 566 viewsSaintNick

Blissett ?????

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024