Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Betting info 11:47 - Dec 3 with 2547 viewsnedflanders

Hello Gents, for those who read the 'odds compiler view/betting previews etc, I apologise as haven't had time to do one this midweek (sorry Clive) but i will furnish you with an interesting stat that you may or may not want to use tomorrow, or in the coming weeks. If you had staked a £10 bet to score anytime on each of the centre halves of the opposition playing Fulham in their 15 competitive games so far this season, you would currently have a profit of roughly £700.

Dawson and Vertonghen this week anyone??

[Post edited 3 Dec 2013 11:48]

Betting info on 12:41 - Dec 3 with 2485 viewssimmo

Unless the new Dutchman gets to work straight away and this free for all from set pieces is a thing of the past....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Betting info on 13:28 - Dec 3 with 2440 viewsToast_R

Surely Austin 1 nil is a safer bet?

I'm all over that tonight. Also in the wake of HR's speech abot needing more goals from midfield, Barton to score first is also one I like.

Betting info on 16:31 - Dec 3 with 2349 viewsPinnerPaul

My bets for tonight

Palace to beat West Ham at 21/10

Burnley to beat Watford at a, to me, HUGE 11/10

Sort of insurance/pessimistic bet - Bournemouth to win 4/1 - draw no bet. For those even more pessimistic they are 6/1 without the draw "insurance"

Betting info on 16:43 - Dec 3 with 2342 viewsNorthernr

That Burnley price is ridiculous. Odds against to win at home against a Watford team in that form? Surprising.

Betting info on 16:46 - Dec 3 with 2336 viewsnedflanders

agree with all those Paul, altho I would hold fire on Burnley - Duff is a loss for them (suspended) but more so, Ings faces a late fitness test and may well miss out- obviously a huge loss if so.

As much as i hate to say it, 4/1 Bournemouth DNB is definitely too big. Lets hope we are proved wrong...

Betting info on 17:17 - Dec 3 with 2309 viewsnedflanders

And anyone wanting a big price goalscorer bet tonight, Gary McKenzie (Blackpool) worth an interest at big prices tonight. Had two cleared off line and hit bar also at weekend. Can get 33/1 first and 12/1 anytime goalscorer generally against Yeovil

Betting info on 22:15 - Dec 3 with 2249 viewsderbyhoop

Just shows why bookies are rarely poor.

Burnley's failure to beat Watford would have ruined a few accumulators.

Managed to get 10/11 on under 2.5 goals at Yeovil v Blackpool, which came up trumps. Should have been braver and gone for the under 1.5.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Betting info on 07:46 - Dec 4 with 2172 viewsnedflanders

Lucky you didn't back under 2.5 sendings off!!

McKenzie was denied by a great save from the keeper and then got sent off. The fun of betting!!

Betting info on 19:31 - Dec 4 with 2111 viewsWatford_Ranger

Given Newcastle's form and Swansea getting stuffed on the weekend, albeit in the hardest game of the season, Newcastle look a big price at 12/5.

Betting info on 21:44 - Dec 4 with 2054 viewsnedflanders

Chirches nets for Spurs at a massive 20/1. Yet another centre half scores against Fulham- albeit not a header...!

Betting info on 21:47 - Dec 4 with 2045 viewsWatford_Ranger

Not my best prediction.

Betting info on 09:11 - Dec 5 with 1989 viewssimmo

Suarez anytime and Liverpool to win was literally like buying money.

I was United scoring away from a big accumulator :-(

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Betting info on 09:18 - Dec 5 with 1984 viewsPinnerPaul

Good job I didn't put the house on that one in the end - know a few people, like me, who lost on that one!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024