Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not strictly butter side up 11:57 - Jan 8 with 3119 viewsRogueTrooper

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25628806
Thomas doesn't like Titslzburger
Thomas Hitzlsturdburgler....

Seriously though, good luck to him but talk about a fans chant gift from the gods
Hope its only humourous not abusive

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Not strictly butter side up on 12:07 - Jan 8 with 3046 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well he's retired so I can't see any fans singing anything about him. I suppose the wouldn't even if he had carried on playing. Mercifully times have moved on

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Not strictly butter side up on 12:10 - Jan 8 with 3013 viewsRogueTrooper

Didn't realise he was retired, just read an interview in the Guardian where he said he doesnt mind if the jokes are funny and aren't too insulting.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Not strictly butter side up on 12:15 - Jan 8 with 2981 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yeah retired through injury which at only 31 is sad

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Not strictly butter side up on 12:21 - Jan 8 with 2941 viewsDarran

Let's hope they're better than turd burgler* then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Not strictly butter side up on 06:31 - Jan 9 with 2530 viewsHighjack

I think it's incredibly brave and courageous for a footballer to come out publically in the media and admit that he used to play for West Ham.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Not strictly butter side up on 06:42 - Jan 9 with 2515 viewsRancid

'The Hammer' by feck.Defo the nail.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024