Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? 20:42 - Aug 5 with 4248 viewsBloodtangerine

What if it turns out our quality signings gel, hs relationship with Riga blossoms as he sees him as a man of substance who has stood up to him, he invests further, we reach the play offs and triumph and are back in the greed league...it's a funny game football....would Karl be forgiven by the majority?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 20:42]

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 20:48 - Aug 5 with 3588 viewsleeoggy

We'll be saying "arrivederci" to old karly boy hopefully

9 times
Poll: How many signings before close of play today?

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 20:50 - Aug 5 with 3578 viewsMikeCaine

Does anybody think Karl has finally met his match In Mr Riga?

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 20:50 - Aug 5 with 3576 viewsReal_Carpet_Martin

Stop trying to big Karly boy up Blood. He is a disgrace and you are becoming lower than a snakes belly. You'll see DoL down there

I shook Sinatra's hand
Poll: Favourite chips

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 20:52 - Aug 5 with 3567 viewsMikeCaine

Like it!!!

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 20:53 - Aug 5 with 3563 viewsfleetwoodbry

There will be many doffing their caps to old Karly boy Andy, IF what you suggest happens!!

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 20:58 - Aug 5 with 3546 viewsBloodtangerine

Real carpet.....thought you were a "read between the lines" man.......and less of the slagging a good man in the DOL eh...have a pop at me by all means for asking a simple question

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:00 - Aug 5 with 3540 viewsReal_Carpet_Martin

Do good men drink with an Oyston?

I shook Sinatra's hand

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:01 - Aug 5 with 3537 viewsTomorTrev

There's nothing Karl can say or do to change my mind on him.

A leopard never changes his spots and his history of lies had made everyone suspicious of his words!!

Be careful Karl, BFC is my life!!
Poll: What points tally will we get this season?

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:06 - Aug 5 with 3527 viewsWookiee

Even if we won the league by 20 points I would still want The Oystons out!

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:06 - Aug 5 with 3527 viewsBloodtangerine

Carpet, you are a very talented poster...it appears you are not a good judge of a man....or you don't know the guy.

I have picked up from another mate after being away for a couple of weeks that DOL has had a lot of stick for drinking in his local in Lancaster with Woody and not blanking the young Oyston when he walked in. I ain't getting involved in it all but Jesus Christ....is that it?

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:09 - Aug 5 with 3522 viewsdudleyjunior

He still needs a hair cut

Go pool, get possession and score!

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:15 - Aug 5 with 3515 viewsReal_Carpet_Martin

Blood, I am well aware that a picture paints a thousand words and also to only believe half of what you see an nothing of what you here but that picture was not advisable nor was it good timing. Knowing DoL I would say he new exactly what he was doing but accept he probably underestimated the backlash

I shook Sinatra's hand

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:15 - Aug 5 with 3514 viewsBloodtangerine

Dudley, he does, he does...and many other things probably but I am posing the simple question will the MAJORITY "forgive" in my slightly unlikely scenario.......people are giving answers as to whether THEY personally would forgive him....that isn't my question

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:20 - Aug 5 with 3499 viewsBloodtangerine

Carpet, I don't know the full tale mate however DOL is a nice guy, has been right with me and has a good sense of humour IMO.......the backlash I didn't see as I was away but I am guessing it was out of all proportion to anything done/said etc as these things usually are when tensions run high.

Edit to add I am not in twitter or facebook
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 21:20]

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:20 - Aug 5 with 3497 viewsTomorTrev

Dudley, he does, he does...and many other things probably but I am posing the simple question will the MAJORITY "forgive" in my slightly unlikely scenario.......people are giving answers as to whether THEY personally would forgive him....that isn't my question

Ok then blood, I'll answer your question.
If, and it's a big if, we actually achieve something this season Karl will get the usual suspects mewing over him, I won't be

Be careful Karl, BFC is my life!!
Poll: What points tally will we get this season?

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:22 - Aug 5 with 3495 viewsRusty2Stands

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season?

He's a c***. Always has been and always will be.

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:28 - Aug 5 with 3488 viewspoolfc

Same as I say now. We really need someone to be making longer term decisions on the actual football bit at this football club (the most important thing), rather than just bits of one year contracts and season long loans with pretend options to extend permanently that mean absolutely nothing.

He gives me the feeling that he doesn't want there to be a next year when it comes to football.

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:30 - Aug 5 with 3480 viewsspider29

You know that open top bus ....
for the promotion party...
from Gyn Square to Sandcastle...
Do you think its a good ldea for you to...
be on it ?

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:37 - Aug 5 with 3467 viewsOld_Laytonian

If he had got his act together earlier and given the team more time to gel we wouldn't have lost the first four games which ultimately has cost us promotion!

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:42 - Aug 5 with 3462 viewsTangerineArmy

I will just say Karl u really r a cock. He has made us an utter laughing stock and he will be so pleased if we can finish 4th bottom.

How he is still on the league board is beyond me.

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 20:53 - Aug 10 with 3390 viewsBloodtangerine

This a sums up this board at the minute....a nice controversial sounding post that sort of indicates a belief that if we do okay most fans won't give two hoots either way re Karl.......and it gets a handful of responses only.....you guys are gonna have to shape yourselves ffs!!!

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:03 - Aug 10 with 3387 viewsrealistic

Good post, some will sink to the bottom though.

''quod saveris metes''

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:09 - Aug 10 with 3376 viewsBloodtangerine

Thank you Realistic

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:12 - Aug 10 with 3368 viewsThe_Ghost

If it's promotion it'll be "SPEND THE PREM MONEY ON THE CLUB"

That's if he is still in charge that is.

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:19 - Aug 10 with 3356 viewsFixitian

Lets face it, a lot of fans expect the good times to continue. A lot of them aren't prepared to invest in a ST which backs the club. Why should Karl take any risks?
If he did and the club went bust, who would you blame? Too many were on Karls back far too soon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024