Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When he signed I said Fonz wasn't the answer! 22:32 - Aug 12 with 863 viewstangerinedom

He worked well with Ince supplying crosses but in front of goal he's about as deadly as a house spider.

Don't know why he took so long to put Miller on. This Zenjov sounds awful, Oriol a liability and I don't think I heard Mellis's name mentioned most of the game!

Looks like you get what you pay for .. it's OK though .. more mediocre players are begging to join us!

When he signed I said Fonz wasn't the answer! on 08:49 - Aug 13 with 822 viewsHappy_Satsuma

tend to agree .. never rated him the last two times he was here (especially the last time) .. good last 10 mins player but not the answer up front.

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

When he signed I said Fonz wasn't the answer! on 08:50 - Aug 13 with 821 viewstommytwojags

Well that's sad because he's been our best attacker in all the games so far.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 8:51]

When he signed I said Fonz wasn't the answer! on 10:51 - Aug 13 with 774 viewsseasider81

He is a League One striker at best. People just don't like to admit it though.

When he signed I said Fonz wasn't the answer! on 21:44 - Aug 13 with 692 views1953Original

Seaisder81 - tend to agree - think Jose will soon work that out as well!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

When he signed I said Fonz wasn't the answer! on 22:12 - Aug 13 with 673 viewsBloodtangerine

He is rubbish, that's the truth....wherever he plays on the pitch

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

When he signed I said Fonz wasn't the answer! on 22:30 - Aug 13 with 666 viewsOldSkool

He was only popular with some cos he stayed behind and applauded the crowd longer than the others.

When he signed I said Fonz wasn't the answer! on 23:05 - Aug 13 with 655 viewsDon_K_Lasher

Hopefully we'll get someone to support Miller and the Fonz will be a squad player, or he'll be played on the left where he was most effective for PInce.

Preston a City you're having a laugh! Preston a City you're having a laugh!

When he signed I said Fonz wasn't the answer! on 16:19 - Aug 14 with 594 viewsBFC_Tim

Looked much better with Miller on the pitch - don't forget Riga is as much learning about his squad as we are!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

When he signed I said Fonz wasn't the answer! on 17:33 - Aug 14 with 561 viewsWizaard

You really can't judge anyone at the moment until we develop a pattern of play.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024