Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KO should resign if he has a scrap of decency left 17:05 - Aug 30 with 370 viewsWindyMiller

Another defeat and we have become the laughing stock of the Championship, if not football. KO should do the decent thing and resign now and remove himself from the club. He is the root of all the problems nand it's about time he fell on his sword.

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

KO should resign if he has a scrap of decency left on 17:15 - Aug 30 with 350 viewsbrassedoff

.. and therein lies your problem - he doesn't have a scrap of decency in him!

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

KO should resign if he has a scrap of decency left on 17:16 - Aug 30 with 344 viewsseasider13

We are screwed, third season of absolute dross.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

KO should resign if he has a scrap of decency left on 19:24 - Aug 30 with 321 viewsBFC_Tim

Things are rarely as black and white and I think the last thing we need is roots and branch changes anywhere. We should get through this period and then a massive review of the club is needed. I'd agree that KO does seem to have run out of ideas and philosophy!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

KO should resign if he has a scrap of decency left on 21:06 - Aug 30 with 298 viewssteve_g

I'm just waiting for his next Gazette column - did he even write one last week - funny how TheDarkLord has nothing to crow about anymore!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

KO should resign if he has a scrap of decency left on 09:33 - Aug 31 with 231 views1953Original

The problem is - as we've had with the team - there is no line of succession - think I'd rather have KO than his arrogant schmuck of a son!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024