Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Support today 19:00 - Sep 13 with 832 viewsbollieboy

Great support for team and manager. Anti-oyston chants were in the main well timed and supported around the stadium.

My only criticism is for the one or two who were trying to start chants against the Oystons referring to sexual orientation, rape and ****s. We don't need that. It won't be supported by the majority and gives the Oystons and press something to throw back at the fans. Keep the moral high ground and cut the crudity and homophobia.

Support today on 19:45 - Sep 13 with 795 viewsKOSBowlCut

Well said Bollieboy - some of our fans need to get themselves out of the gutter - every club has them and sadly we have a very small minority. I thought the crowd were excellent today - a bit quiet at times but on the whole were a credit to the club and conducted the anti O chants with dignity.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Support today on 19:49 - Sep 13 with 793 viewsTejas

Spot on post bollieboy. I thought the atmosphere was great today and the protests in the main were appropriate. I will never join in with vile or abusive chants and no decent person would - some people just don't seem to get that!, also as you point out it's totally counterproductive. There was a clear message today that a large proportion of the ground is not happy with Karl Oyston and the support for Riga was fantastic.

Support today on 09:51 - Sep 14 with 751 viewsOldSkool

Great to see all 4 stands stand in unison with the
"Stand Up If You hate Oyston chant"

More of the same on tuesday night

Support today on 14:50 - Sep 14 with 700 viewsWizaard

Spot on. Lose the moral high ground and the media support will go.

Support today on 15:18 - Sep 14 with 690 viewshertfordseasider

Totally agree Bollie, those chants are not needed, it is about supporting he team and manager and about letting KO know we are unhappy with how he is running the club. Keep it above board and that will have far greater effect.

Support today on 15:20 - Sep 14 with 689 viewsseasider13

I agree, i know its a football match but we are evolving from the bad old days and we are much more family orientated now.

Lot of kids around so keep the "C" words etc in your own heads.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024