Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's Protest 17:10 - Nov 3 with 963 viewsFountain

It's a crying shame more did not join in (I arrived a little late). I'd guess at 200 tops when I thought there would be upwards of 500.

Well done the organisers and it was vocal enough to get up the noses of Oystons.

slap me on the patio

Saturday's Protest on 20:18 - Nov 3 with 926 viewsWizaard

The protests are always going to lack focus when there is no one strategy in place to determine just how they are conducted.

Seems to me that the biggest division is between those insisting a total boycott is the way forward and those who want to make their point in the ground. The impetus of both ideas is lost in the chasm in between.

Saturday's Protest on 20:32 - Nov 3 with 915 viewscrewcut

Somewhere, sometime, somehow something has got to give.

The date is not known but its coming. What form it will take is still to be determined.

Saturday's Protest on 20:51 - Nov 3 with 910 viewsBloodtangerine

Give two blokes their due.....still stood outside West Stand in the cold a good 50 mins after the end of the game holding up the Love Blackpool, Hate Oyston banner.......dedication

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Saturday's Protest on 21:09 - Nov 3 with 903 viewsFountain

wiz, 100% with you there.

And it is for that reason I have suggested that BST maybe formed too early and SISA perhaps would have been the imposing catalyst.

After all when King Valeri steps forward the BST will have a huge catapult to a level they wish to be at.

slap me on the patio

Saturday's Protest on 21:37 - Nov 3 with 890 viewsBloodtangerine

WHEN King V steps forward??...it isnt nailed on is it Fonts?

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Saturday's Protest on 22:29 - Nov 3 with 867 viewsFountain

All speculation on my part Blud.

slap me on the patio

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024