Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gagging orders 06:45 - Nov 13 with 596 viewshindu_seasider

Why does the clown need one? What's he worried about being leaked to the supporters?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Gagging orders on 08:11 - Nov 13 with 566 viewsKOSBowlCut

Is this on Riga I presume? I did notice that Jose only asked for certain parts of the BST conversation to be released? TAM - anything juicy that wasn't mentioned?

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Gagging orders on 08:35 - Nov 13 with 556 viewshindu_seasider

Which idiot has removed cocaine from my post & why? Truth hurt?

Gagging orders on 12:57 - Nov 13 with 519 viewsseasider13

How do you know its the truth, have you any proof........idiot.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Gagging orders on 13:09 - Nov 13 with 515 viewsTejas

Why does the clown need one? What's he worried about being leaked to the supporters? ...... If the Oystons do have non-disclosure agreements built into contracts (and I would love to see some proof - my gut feel is that they do), then I think that's a very good question Hindu. Personal info and confidential info associated with specific finances that may affect competition for example, I can understand. However, I'd love to know what was evidently holding both Ince and Riga back on their interviews.

Gagging orders on 14:50 - Nov 13 with 474 viewsWizaard

Every time some one doesn't come out and rip Karl a new one, the conspiracy theorists claim a gagging order.

My understanding is that Riga got a £20,000 pay off. I wouldn't have thought that someone who has managed at the top level that he has needs the money that much as to shut up as a consequence.

Gagging orders on 14:57 - Nov 13 with 471 viewsstraightatthewall

Yeah, what's £20k.....

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

Gagging orders on 15:00 - Nov 13 with 471 viewsTejas

£20,000 pay off - fact or speculation? You have to expect an outburst of conspiracy theories when Oyston pushes out sinister insinuations around things like "Swiss Bank Accounts". Where I accept we won’t get full transparency, KO plays the game too when it suits of course.

Gagging orders on 08:10 - Nov 14 with 411 viewsBertandErnie

For me, life's too short - Riga came, he tried and he left - we all know what KO is like and now we move on. Maybe Clark has something Riga doesn't but I've never seen the point in recriminations and retribution - can't change the past.

Gagging orders on 11:23 - Nov 14 with 394 viewsOldSkool

Riga is on Football Focus on saturday, for anyone who is interested.

Gagging orders on 14:10 - Nov 14 with 336 viewsAllezBlackpool

My my his agent has been busy!! Maybe instead of appearing on Football Focus he should go and watch a game of football. He might learn something.

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Gagging orders on 12:44 - Nov 19 with 266 viewsLala

Good point indeed Allez.

I don't believe for one minute there is a gagging clause....there is just nothing more to say, and that disappoints a lot of fans.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024