Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi NFL clique 16:17 - Dec 5 with 1118 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Could be a season defining weekend coming up. Last night's game went to form, but there are big games everywhere you look on Sunday.

The pick for me are the live C4 game, in which the Patriots go to San Diego, the shootout between Arizona and Kansas City, and the real heavyweight collision between Seattle and Philadelphia. All are huge contests.

Miami and Buffalo will know that defeats to Baltimore and Denver could fatally damage their prospects ; then there is the car crash that is the NFC South. It's possible that the Panthers could be right back in contention with a 4-8-1 record by Monday.

Could be a late night I think, on Sunday.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Oi NFL clique on 17:06 - Dec 5 with 1103 viewsHertsseasider

Oi

I know its wishful thinking but a win for The Phins and a loss for your lot sets up the Pats v Phins game the following week.

Come on Miami.

"Schools Out London"

Oi NFL clique on 18:12 - Dec 5 with 1086 viewsSouthshorepool

Seahawks coming into a bit of form after being conned out of victory against Kansas.
Patriots look good this year though. Got to be favourites.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2014 20:09]

Mainstream music is sh!t!

Oi NFL clique on 18:14 - Dec 5 with 1086 viewsseasider13

Miami are favorites over the Ravens, whilst i can't see Buffalo having much luck in Denver,

Fingers crossed, GO MIAMI,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Oi NFL clique on 18:39 - Dec 8 with 1014 viewsSouthshorepool

Solid performance from Seattle last night. Their defence had a stranglehold on the Eagles offence all game. San Francisco at home next week and then Arizona away. They are beginning to reproduce the form they showed last year.

Oi NFL clique on 18:51 - Dec 8 with 1009 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

SSP, we discussed this at some length on Saturday.

That was a good win for Seattle, I've a feeling they are now the team to beat in the NFC.

I stayed up until 4.30 a.m. to watch the Chargers/Pats match. An odd game, in that both offenses really struggled to move the ball, but the Patriots made the big plays that really mattered. The Divisional title is all but ours now, so the focus is on winning the No.1 seeding in the AFC, which we must have a strong chance of doing. Plus finishing Miami's season next week, of course.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2014 18:53]

Oi NFL clique on 23:33 - Dec 8 with 985 viewsHertsseasider

There's always a sting in the tail with your posts Robair.....

"Schools Out London"

Oi NFL clique on 12:11 - Dec 9 with 959 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I'm glad you appreciated it Herts. It was aimed at you after all.

Oi NFL clique on 23:46 - Dec 9 with 922 viewsPNENIL

Seahawks are getting stronger every week and yet a month ago it looked like we might even miss the play offs. Feel a bit of a glory hunter these days following the super bowl champions. I picked them all those years ago on a criteria that they had never won one and were historically a newer team.
Also great to see the Raiders turn over the 49's at the weekend.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 23:47]

Oi NFL clique on 23:52 - Dec 9 with 914 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Seahawks have been superb these last three weeks and I have to say I think they are the bigger threats to the Pats and the team I'd least like us to face in Arizona - that includes the Cards as well.

On an unrelated point, I can't believe the way the 49ers have imploded. i didn't see that coming.

Oi NFL clique on 00:07 - Dec 10 with 909 viewsPNENIL

No me neither robbie. They have to come to Seattle on sunday as well.
Would be interesting to hear how people came upon their NFL team and why they picked their particular team? You don't need to answer this one robbie. I know how much you love the enger-land football team so england in the name for the pats : )

Oi NFL clique on 00:18 - Dec 10 with 904 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Nil

very good, made me smile that.

actually, I watched NFL for the first time in 1986 when the Pats reached the Superbowl on the road against all the odds and then got marmaiised by the Bears. I fell in love with them right there and then.

Oi NFL clique on 07:10 - Dec 10 with 882 viewsSouthshorepool

We discussed how we came upon our teams last weekend. My fading memory tells me they were first team I saw on the original Channel 4 highlights coverage and I think they got battered. Then again it could have been their geographical location in the States or simply I loved Nirvana/ Pearl Jam etc.

Oi NFL clique on 09:47 - Dec 10 with 869 viewsHertsseasider

Like SSP, I first saw the Dolphins on the Channel 4 programme and then went to see them at Wembley in an exhibition ame in the 80's. Dan Marino was QB with the Marks Brothers (Clayton and Duper) at wide receiver.

I've been to see the Dolphins at home, they got thumped by the Saints, but it was a real experience

"Schools Out London"

Oi NFL clique on 14:47 - Dec 10 with 849 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I don't know whether anyone else visits the official NFL site, but it is well worth a look. They have a play-off predictor which is great fun - I managed to get the Seahawks down to NFC 5th seed on 12-4, which seems unfair as I also had the Saints winning the NFC South - and thus 4th seeds - on 7-9!
[Post edited 10 Dec 2014 15:06]

Oi NFL clique on 00:48 - Dec 12 with 807 viewsseasider13

Dolphins are going to kick the pats ass AGAIN on Sunday Bazzer,

Oi NFL clique on 00:26 - Dec 15 with 775 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Our bottom isn't feeling very sore.

It's starting to take shape now, with three Divisional winners confirmed in the AFC today. And does ANYONE want to win the NFC South?
[Post edited 15 Dec 2014 0:28]

Oi NFL clique on 13:47 - Dec 23 with 731 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Some big style choking going on at the moment - Eagles, Broncos, Packers and Steelers all having a bit (or a lot) of a wobble recently.

Try as I might, I can't help but have the Packers play the Cowboys in a wild card game, which would be a shame. What odds the Panthers finishing 7-8-1 and making the NFC final game?

The other side looks easier to predict in some ways. I can't see past a Patriots/Broncos showdown, with the winner facing the Seahawks in Arizona.

Oi NFL clique (n/t) on 17:30 - Dec 23 with 687 viewsSouthshorepool

Oi NFL clique on 15:31 - Dec 24 with 626 viewsseasider13

Im starting to get a good feeling about Dallas, Tony Roma is on fire at the moment,

Oi NFL clique on 15:35 - Dec 24 with 621 viewssandyUSA

Patriots or Seahawks for me. Although anyone seems to be able to beat anyone on their day, with regards to the better teams that is.

Oi NFL clique on 09:03 - Dec 30 with 576 viewsSouthshorepool

Home advantage all the way to the superbowl hopefully for Seattle. The only danger I can see is the likely game against the Cowboys. Back to back I sense.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024