Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC news full coverage 18:47 - Feb 1 with 1160 viewsLeeJCP

here is the full video direct from BBC website

BBC news full coverage on 18:48 - Feb 1 with 1157 viewsWizaard

Well done Lee. You put a lot of effort into this and I hope you feel it was worth it, with the turn out that filled the West concourse.

BBC news full coverage on 18:51 - Feb 1 with 1148 viewsLeeJCP

Definitely worth it, my mind is now thinking about something different for the next one!

Something to grab media attention and keep it focussed on our plight.

BBC news full coverage on 19:00 - Feb 1 with 1146 viewsTejas

You did a great job Lee well done. I stood with the demo for about 20 mins before going into the ground and it sounded great. Fantastic to be joined by those Brighton fans too - what a credit to the game they are.

I know a lot of people who stopped supporting the Pool years ago and who don't read any of our message boards. I think the next step is raising awareness around the area to those people. Most local people still believe the Club is part of the community and we need to get the message out to them.

BBC news full coverage on 19:14 - Feb 1 with 1131 viewsribble

BST are planing to put up a candidate for the Blackpool South constituency in the General Election which should go someway to getting that particular message out, locally at least.

BBC news full coverage on 19:50 - Feb 1 with 1119 viewsLeeJCP

Also the Gazette are doing another piece tomorrow (Monday) I spoke to the editor and let her know we are not at all happy with the piece on Saturday.

She assures me it will be more balanced and focus more on the positives and reason behind demo.. Texts, suing, no investment, etc etc.

People are asking about the next demo.. suggesting Forest game, if we are to make this happen we need to move really quick and do something that has not been done before.

My idea was a silent sit in using the banners to make our point... then at end, just before kick off we will make a noise and chant etc. just putting feelers out, this will need to be everywhere and to make it as good if not better than yesterday we need to talk about it offlie more also.

Let me know what you all think
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 19:51]

BBC news full coverage on 20:17 - Feb 1 with 1103 viewsTejas

Glad about that Lee, the Gazette coverage today is poor and they once again appear to be avoiding confrontation with the O's. Hope they prove me wrong tomorrow.

I'm not sure the turnstile Gestapo will let anyone in with banners - but that song "Glad all Over" just has to go!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024