Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool FC The Film - Your Help Needed 22:14 - Feb 18 with 1717 viewsbfcfilm

Hello,

I can now officially announce that a film about Blackpool FC has started production, entitled 'Blackpool FC: At Civil War'. Blackpool FC: At Civil War is a feature documentary exploring the dynamics between football fans and their club, set for release in September 2015.

The film is being made by myself and some fellow filmmakers. Although we have started filming, we need your help to fund this film further! The film will feature interviews with prominent members of the football community as well as ex-players, and will track the progress of the key supporter fan groups and Andy Higgins' upcoming election campaign. We are also confident of club involvement in some capacity and have also gained access to FC United to feature in the film.

Below is a Kickstarter link where you can read more about this film and, if you wish, donate to the project. No money will be taken from anyone unless the project is fully funded on 7th march 2015.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1381548059/blackpool-fc-at-civil-war

If anyone has any great stories to share, would like to interview on the film, or would just like to ask about the project, you can email me at greg@orangeskyfilms.co.uk.

Also, you can find this project on twitter: @blackpoolfcfilm

Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks,
Greg

Blackpool FC The Film - Your Help Needed on 14:56 - Feb 19 with 1699 viewssteve_g

We are also confident of club involvement in some capacity[/i} .. will Dumbledore and Worzel Gummidge be making an appearance!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Blackpool FC The Film - Your Help Needed on 00:14 - Feb 20 with 1680 viewsOverWired

Wow.
I really can't get over the enthusiastic response that this post has generated.
A big thank you to all the dinosaurs out there.

Blackpool FC The Film - Your Help Needed on 11:43 - Feb 20 with 1667 viewsterminallytangerine

Personally suffering from battle fatigue.

Would rather we had some good news to celebrate rather than going over the same old same old...

A personal opinion many may disagree with of course.

Megalasaurously yours,

TT

Blackpool FC The Film - Your Help Needed on 19:48 - Feb 20 with 1627 viewsWizaard

It's all about how many sign up with pledges, not how many comment on here or on the other boards.

I've signed up. I hope many others do too.

Blackpool FC The Film - Your Help Needed on 23:06 - Feb 20 with 1614 viewsOverWired

Thank you Wizaard.
Just trying to get some of this lot off their arses.
This could be a worthwhile contribution and let a wider audience know what really is happening at our club.

Blackpool FC The Film - Your Help Needed on 10:25 - Feb 21 with 1600 viewsbfcfilm

57 backers so far. If 500 fans wanted to see this made and all pledged a fiver, we'd nearly be at our target!

Thank you to everyone who has backed the project so far. There's also a short clip of an interview done yesterday with Andy Higgins no on the page...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1381548059/blackpool-fc-at-civil-war/posts/

Blackpool FC The Film - Your Help Needed on 22:36 - Feb 22 with 1566 viewsWizaard

The pattern seems to be a few backers pledging large amounts. If just 500 pledged a fiver, the total would be met. I think this is an interesting project that deserves support.

Blackpool FC The Film - Your Help Needed on 23:01 - Feb 22 with 1561 viewsbfcfilm

Thanks Wiz, I think so too but I can't do it the justice it deserves without the funds! Like you say, if a load of people give a very small amount, we would hit the target no problem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024