Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football First or Political Priorities? Andy Higgins loses in Blackpool South 15:23 - May 8 with 365 viewsAVFTT

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/news/38610/football-first-or-pol

Football First or Political Priorities? Andy Higgins loses in Blackpool South on 15:30 - May 8 with 359 viewsHappy_Satsuma

There has been much more elsewhere about Andy but just to say well done for sticking his neck out and going for it. Sadly lost his £500 for not getting 5% of the vote by my calculations but least he did his bit.

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Football First or Political Priorities? Andy Higgins loses in Blackpool South on 15:41 - May 8 with 354 viewsMr_Brightside

Not in Blackpool South but whilst supporting Andy's effort am not sure he would have got my vote. When you look at what the winner got surely it was just a protest and no one really expected he would win the seat. Would much sooner vote on someone who will affect me and my family than who puts football first (again - no disrespect!)

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Football First or Political Priorities? Andy Higgins loses in Blackpool South on 17:36 - May 8 with 337 viewsSTHolder

Well done to Andy for at least having a go .. we have too many defeatist fans who give up before they've started

Football First or Political Priorities? Andy Higgins loses in Blackpool South on 19:27 - May 8 with 321 viewsTwoPhillips

Decent effort Andy - think people underestimate that level of support in one small pocket of the town.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024