Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone still think they'll go after Ollie 06:25 - May 6 with 1839 viewsBFC_Tim

There's probably only one man who can unite the fans at the moment AND can work with the Oyston's and can arguably get what he needs.

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Anyone still think they'll go after Ollie on 09:40 - May 6 with 1809 viewsbig_bloomers

Not sure that would be a good idea - Ollie was out of ideas when he left and I don't think assembling a squad would be his strength.

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Anyone still think they'll go after Ollie on 11:20 - May 6 with 1793 viewsmoney_money_money

Holloway couldn,t work with Oyston at all. He was successful with Beloken's money, once that stopped flowing he was no different than anybody else and left because he 'd had enough of trying to do the impossible.

Anyone still think they'll go after Ollie on 10:52 - May 9 with 1749 viewsAVFTTConvert

Wonder if this is the plan all along and the reason that Clark has gone?

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

Anyone still think they'll go after Ollie on 11:22 - May 9 with 1737 viewsjanegallagher

Firstly he could work with the Oystons and secondly what big bloomers said.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Anyone still think they'll go after Ollie on 11:32 - May 9 with 1727 viewsHarryHorse

I don't think they do plans at all , let alone all along ones

I wonder how Barks & Rivers feel as presumably Clark was involved in their release and signing respectively . Or maybe he wasn't and KO is intending to be in the dugout next season ...

I think the fans are fairly united already and bringing Ian Holloway back won't build any bridges between owners & supporters even if IH was interested which I seriously doubt
[Post edited 9 May 2015 11:33]

Anyone still think they'll go after Ollie on 11:47 - May 9 with 1712 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

HarryHorse

Agree with your post, also I can't see a new manager being appointed for at least 3-4 weeks.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Anyone still think they'll go after Ollie on 11:52 - May 9 with 1710 viewsAllezBlackpool

Ollie is 2/1

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Anyone still think they'll go after Ollie on 12:00 - May 9 with 1706 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Full odds from Sky Bet

Ian Holloway 2/1
Alan Irvine 10/1
Dave Hockaday 12/1
Rene Meulensteen 14/1
John Carver 16/1
Graham Westley 16/1
Paul Jewell 16/1
Stuart Pearce 18/1
Sam Oyston 20/1
Alan Curbishley 20/1
John Gregory 20/1
Howard Kendall 20/1
Mike Davies 28/1
Alan Wright 33/1

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Anyone still think they'll go after Ollie on 12:08 - May 9 with 1696 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Howard Kendall?!

Anyone still think they'll go after Ollie on 12:09 - May 9 with 1696 viewsHarryHorse

This should bring Osbourne back from self imposed exile ,."Blimey" as he would say

Is Sam Oyston really in the betting ???
[Post edited 9 May 2015 12:10]

Anyone still think they'll go after Ollie on 12:35 - May 9 with 1679 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Yes, Sam is in the betting on the Sky Bet website. Got a feeling someone at Sky Bet is a nobber. Have to admit give me a laugh before I started thinking surely not......

Anyone still think they'll go after Ollie on 13:07 - May 9 with 1669 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Ollie lost his mojo a few years ago. Didn't seem to be the same bubbly bloke in recent times that we all loved so I really doubt he'd have the energy to deal with our problems.

Anyone still think they'll go after Ollie on 13:10 - May 9 with 1667 viewsjanegallagher

Do you really think he'd be our saviour ?
[Post edited 9 May 2015 13:12]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Anyone still think they'll go after Ollie on 06:38 - May 10 with 1587 viewsthebigone

Remember seeing Ollie at Bloomfield Road and it looked like all the life, passion and enjoyment had been sucked out of him. He needs a season off - ironically as Clark did after Huddersfield. Why, for me, a Billy Davies or Owen Coyle who've been out of work a while and will be chomping at the bit would be ideal.

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024