Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over on real AVFTT 21:22 - May 13 with 2792 viewsAllezBlackpool

Now having a go at sir Jim.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 17:55]

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Over on toxic abofft on 21:31 - May 13 with 2780 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

It's getting like North Korea.

Over on toxic abofft on 21:34 - May 13 with 2775 viewsAllezBlackpool

a bunch of ***** ***** tossers. Ashamed that some of them purport to support Blackpool (not Oyston fc ffs)
[Post edited 13 May 2015 21:56]

Over on toxic abofft on 22:22 - May 13 with 2728 viewsHarryHorse

One thread with 40 odd posts on a very busy site . And not all the 40 are negative either (although I agree the ones that are don't look too clever) .

Indirectly BRR got over a ton , and not all of those are negative either - there is a danger here of some of you appearing just as agenda driven as the very people you complain about on the other site

Over on toxic abofft on 22:43 - May 13 with 2705 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I can understand why Allez is upset Harry. It reads very badly.

I know people get frustrated by their own impotence in all this. But lashing out at an elderly man who served our club with great distinction is not just wrong - it demeans us all.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Over on toxic abofft on 05:26 - May 14 with 2656 viewsPoolman

Not saying the other site is toxic because I enjoy reading both but I do find the tone of some of our fans now disrespectful and not representative of the vast majority. I think the problem with the internet and social media is that the biggest gobs are being heard and others with more moderate comments stay quiet.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Over on toxic abofft on 07:40 - May 14 with 2647 viewsHarryHorse

I understand it too Robbie and agree .However , it is the implication that everyone over on "toxic avftt" is posting stuff like that that I took exception to , that is clearly not the case.

Over on toxic abofft on 08:18 - May 14 with 2639 viewsAllezBlackpool

I am not saying everyone is posting negative things about Sir Jim, but a fair few are, and some of the more well known posters over there, who I used to respect, are not really shooting those other posters down for being disrespectful.

Enough is enough.

Over on toxic abofft on 10:37 - May 14 with 2616 viewsBFC_Tim

Agree with the Sir Jim comments - but calling it toxic AVFTT just re-emphasises we're all bumspiders over here!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024