Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much did we get in the end for Tom Ince? 09:22 - May 23 with 3454 viewstangerinedom

Was a price eventually agreed? I know Liverpool had a cut but did we make much from the deal in the end?

How much did we get in the end for Tom Ince? on 14:32 - May 23 with 3427 viewstangomonkey

I'm assuming when you say 'we' you mean bfc.

Well bfc will get nothing from the sale. However, Oystons got enough to buy a speed boat.

OO!

How much did we get in the end for Tom Ince? on 14:52 - May 23 with 3422 viewsscratchingshed

We got nothing, Oyston on the other hand got 1m from Palace for the loan and we never got to know the actual figure set at the tribunal when he went to Hull but believed to be around 2m.
[Post edited 23 May 2015 14:57]

How much did we get in the end for Tom Ince? on 09:30 - May 25 with 3374 viewsBenJen

You get the feeling that Tom Ince has driven over a few black cats in his time - doing well at Blackpool and then his Dad arrived and screwed it up, went to Hull and was a disaster and ended up on loan at Derby. Derby screwed up their promotion and Hull screwed up staying in the Prem!!

Poll: Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll!

How much did we get in the end for Tom Ince? on 09:35 - May 25 with 3372 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Did Hull's relegation mean BFC lost an extra slice of money on Ince being with them when they stayed up?

How much did we get in the end for Tom Ince? on 20:44 - May 25 with 3344 viewsHodderSeasider

It does not really matter what "we" got for Ince. It is totally immaterial as none of it will be reinvested. Don't forget we are still looking for the Brett Ormerod money!

How much did we get in the end for Tom Ince? on 11:04 - May 26 with 3281 viewsSouthPier

There is a line of thought which would say that Ince and Phillips money along with various others bits of compo from McGahey etc will cover this season's wage bill alone. What amazes me if that when KOKO knows there is a profit margin to be made on selling on youngsters that he lets them go for a miserly compensation fee rather than nurture them!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024