Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dujon Sterling 12:47 - Aug 31 with 383 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Blackpool move early on deadline day to solve right-back conundrum by bringing in Chelsea man

Blackpool have moved early on transfer deadline day to solve their right-back conundrum.

The Seasiders have brought in highly-rated defender Dujon Sterling on a season-long loan from Chelsea.

The 21-year-old has signed a new two-year deal at Stamford Bridge prior to heading out to Bloomfield Road.

“I knew there was interest a couple of weeks ago and I am happy to be here now,” Sterling said of his move.

“I feel in the best shape of my life and this is the test that I need.

“The gaffer has put his trust in me and hopefully I can repay that trust.”

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/blackpool-move-ea

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Dujon Sterling on 18:56 - Sep 1 with 377 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Dujon Sterling on 13:23 - Sep 8 with 361 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Dujon Sterling on 10:29 - May 10 with 292 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024