Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All this Matt Williams stuff 10:28 - Sep 8 with 1443 viewsstraightatthewall

You'd think he was some sort of footballing messiah the way people are carrying on. He was an administrator who worked way above his pay grade until the point where he realised he was being shafted too.

He was also often the bearer of Karl's bad news, working for him not alongside him.

I've nothing against the guy, I don't know him, but seriously, let's not start getting ideas into our heads that were he to return from his obviously better job we'd see a club run differently. The only thing that might change is the person who writes the Gazette column. The content would be vetted by the man at the top and therefore won't change one iota.

There's no secret spells, no alternatives and no knight in shining armour here. The club is in the dire straits it's in because of concious decisions taking by the Owen and Karl Oyston.

Recognise the foe and do not lose sight of them. All other distractions are counter productive.

Yours in Sport
SATW

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

All this Matt Williams stuff on 11:03 - Sep 8 with 1427 viewsTangent

Good post, spot on too. Well said Straighters. The problem won't go away while we have the present owners no matter who they use as a puppet.

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

All this Matt Williams stuff on 11:06 - Sep 8 with 1419 viewsbig_bloomers

Classic case of clutching at straws!!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

All this Matt Williams stuff on 19:16 - Sep 8 with 1326 viewswespens

Matt was a positive and there are now too many negatives - clear that we need the positives back and Matt seems a logical person to start with.

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

All this Matt Williams stuff on 09:46 - Sep 9 with 1298 viewsrobertedward

I've read all this stuff on both boards... Has anyone realised that Matt might just be HAPPY at Shrewsbury working for a supportive chairman?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024