Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karl wants to take us down 13:39 - Nov 11 with 437 viewshindu_seasider

Either that or he's not very good at his job. Utter shambles
[Post edited 11 Nov 2014 13:39]

Karl wants to take us down on 18:45 - Nov 11 with 387 viewsclarkestattoo

He doesn't care either way Hindu - Premier League or Evo Stik Premier League his sole purpose in life is to annoy Blackpool fans!

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

Karl wants to take us down on 18:50 - Nov 11 with 383 viewsArchibaldKnox

I doubt he actually 'wants' relegation. But he doesn't want to spend any significant sums to prevent it.
He will be happy at any level as long as he can continue to extract the cash.
Up to us to minimise that. NAPM.

Karl wants to take us down on 19:26 - Nov 11 with 369 viewsTejas

I'm not convinced he wants to take us down Hindu - but I don't think he cares much if we get relegated. I do think he's a very poor Chairman though, in every aspect.

Karl wants to take us down on 20:07 - Nov 11 with 341 viewsHarryHorse

Not convinced he does either but I'm sure the thought has crossed his mind that the media interest in the club will fall off a cliff if we do and he'll have to do fewer of those pesky interviews he seems to be getting progressively worse at . Its easy to forget the gulf that exists between the Championship and the bottom two divisions media wise

Karl wants to take us down on 20:22 - Nov 11 with 327 viewsdodgy_surname

I'm convinced he hasn't a clue and we will be relegated!

Karl wants to take us down on 20:29 - Nov 11 with 316 viewsribble

He may not have a clue but it would defy all logic for Oyston to actually 'want' us to go down. Clearly Hindu has cast iron evidence to the contrary which I'm sure he will want to share with us all.

Karl wants to take us down on 20:32 - Nov 11 with 311 viewsRusty2Stands

The longer this farce continues I'm totally convinced it's either -

1). A deliberate act to sabotage the club and make it worthless. They must have known that one day Belokon would be knocking at the door wanting his money back. What they are doing is devaluing the club to an extent that there will be nothing left for Belekon to take.
or
2) Incompetence on a such a breathtaking scale which none of us have ever seen before and therefore can't quite believe anyone could be that bad at their job.

I honestly can't think of any other reasons for such a dramatic and sad demise.

My own opinion is it's number 1. Aided and abetted with more than a small dose of Koko's incompetence.

Karl wants to take us down on 06:43 - Nov 12 with 258 viewshindu_seasider

No evidence required, if the rose tinted glasses are removed it's pretty easy to see. If his plan isn't to take us down then he's simply not good at his job and doesn't know what he's doing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024