Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton v Millwall 16:53 - Dec 12 with 456 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

These two play tonight ; I suppose a draw is the best result?

I think the second best result is a Brighton win, actually ; it makes fifth bottom no further away than a draw does and keeps the pressure right on 'Wall.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Brighton v Millwall on 17:14 - Dec 12 with 444 viewsArchibaldKnox

I'm not sure about that. I think we need at least one, preferably, two teams to completely implode over Christmas and the New Year to make our herculean task seem slightly easier. And it would be very good if Brighton is one of them. It is perhaps too much to hope for three teams to completely come off the rails.

Brighton v Millwall on 17:34 - Dec 12 with 433 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I see your logic AK, but at this stage I think the more clubs we can keep relatively close the better.

Rotherham play Forest tomorrow, that's another biggie for us.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Brighton v Millwall on 17:44 - Dec 12 with 427 viewsPNENIL

My natural instinct is to want a Brighton win, in that much like Wigan, I'd be very surprised if they were down there at the end of the season. Millwall will be.

Brighton v Millwall on 21:47 - Dec 12 with 380 viewsbrassedoff

Looks like no one on this thread will be happy with a 1-0 Millwall win - however does mean we could be 3 points behind Brighton with a win tomorrow.

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

Brighton v Millwall on 21:51 - Dec 12 with 372 viewsPoolseasider

Not bothered one bit what other teams are doing at this time of year.
We need to win games and when it becomes near the finish line then I will care what everybody is doing.

Brighton v Millwall on 11:50 - Dec 13 with 302 viewsArchibaldKnox

The first task is to get off the bottom. The second task is to overtake the next team. The third task is achieve safety. In that order. Never mind keeping three or four teams close to the bottom and overtaking them all in single giant leap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024