Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH 11:27 - Dec 31 with 1383 viewspaulco

Clark on the January transfer window: "There isn’t an open chequebook..."

The year's worst understatement.

If Klepto denies the cash needed for quality buys, Lee should resign.

And the League Managers' Association must tell members to shun the club.

Along with pickets at full Doomfield boycotts, this could force Oyscum to sell.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 11:29]

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 12:12 - Dec 31 with 1360 viewsterminallytangerine

How would all that help?
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 12:13]

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 13:06 - Dec 31 with 1337 viewsphil007tangerine

Self respect, principle to name but two.

Why play along with a farce -if the Chairman isn't bothered why keep up the charade?

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 13:28 - Dec 31 with 1332 viewsterminallytangerine

I would rather he stayed and tried to build something for the long term.

That would at least give us some hope of a future.

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 13:38 - Dec 31 with 1327 viewsphil007tangerine

Build???!!

Past managers tried that, good players found at a cheap price were quickly sold and the proceeds pocketed -we all know who those players were. The club is being stripped almost everyone sees that.

How many seasons/windows do you need to see that?

Maybe this window will finally convince you.

In the meantime you let BSA be a prop for him, whilst denying your own membership an open vote -shameful.

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 13:42 - Dec 31 with 1324 viewsLala

Agree tt.How's we we feel right now,club wide,is clouding the fact in some eyes that we need some long overdue stability. It isn't Clark's personal battle of we're honest.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 14:12 - Dec 31 with 1311 viewsRusty2Stands

I would rather he stayed and tried to build something for the long term.

Good god, even by your standards TT, that's one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever read. Absolutely laughable.

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 14:43 - Dec 31 with 1299 viewsWizaard

How has it helped signing players on two month deals and having four managers in the calendar year?

Obviously there needs to be change at the top, but the football club is desperate for some stability. To that extent, Clark needs to be backed in getting a squad that will remain for at least 18 months.

Otherwise we're back to square one again.

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 14:54 - Dec 31 with 1294 viewstangerinemoss

TT and Lala, you have far more patience than most.

He hasn't backed:

Grayson (relied on loans and frees)
Parkes (relied on loans and frees)
Holloway (Belokon cash, loans and frees)
Apples ( didn't get anything)
Ince ( loans and peanuts)
Ferguson ( loans)
Riga (frees and loans)

Why on earth do you think he will now change, sorry, I cannot see it!!

Life isn't fair. Learn that early on, and you will worry less and do more.
Poll: What decade did you first go to Bloomfield Road?

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 15:02 - Dec 31 with 1290 viewsterminallytangerine

I didn't say it was going to happen - only that I wish it would.

Better than wishing for the club's demise and revelling in every step towards it as seems to be some people's default position.

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 15:25 - Dec 31 with 1283 viewsRusty2Stands

Clark needs to be backed in getting a squad that will remain for at least 18 months.

Wiz, i've said before that I genuinely admire your optimism. You are also much more patient than me with the situation at the club. You've stuck with it and managed to keep going as I can only assume you can separate what the Oystons are doing in destroying the club off the pitch, and you can purely concentrate on the football.
I openly admit I can't separate the two. I see the absolute dross on the pitch being a direct result of the ongoing shambles off the pitch. The two are linked together and until the current owners go that's me finished with the club.
I honestly think it's Blackpool Football Club in name only now. In four short years Karl Oyston has destroyed what was a proud football club, riding on the crest of a wave, and brought it to it's knees, and we have the empty shell we are looking at today.
OK I got a bit carried away there, but such is my dismay and disgust at what is going on.
Back to your post.
Before I got carried away, I was going ask surely you can't believe that Clark will be backed? Even with your unwavering enthusiasm.
How many more times are we going to be saying that KO needs to back the manager?
We'll be lucky if we haven't gone through another 2 or 3 mangers in 18 months time, never mind backing the current one.

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 16:23 - Dec 31 with 1262 viewsLala

Moss-accepted,and by that logic he won't back any future manager either,so what purpose would another management change make. Stability please.

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 16:29 - Dec 31 with 1258 viewsWizaard

Rusty

You're absolutely right that the malaise begins and ends at the top.

Nevertheless, if we are to have any chance next season, never mind this, we have to get some degree of stability back into the football side. Lee Clark is the man in place and as such, needs to be allowed to do his job and sort that out.

Meanwhile, initiatives such as the latest from BST are trying to change the real problem at the club.

I really don't see any paradox in wanting the best for the club on the pitch while hoping for change off it. Others do, and that's why the division between fans is occurring.

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 16:41 - Dec 31 with 1251 viewsRusty2Stands

Lala, So if he won't back any manager, and I'm sure everyone agrees with you on that, what's the purpose of it at all?
I agree with your argument about stability, but that will only come when the Oystons pack up and leave.
Until then you will have no stability. You will have a merry go round of managers, none of which will be backed. And a merry go round of players on loans and short term deals.
The exact opposite of what you need for stability
You will get some who will put up with KO a bit longer than others (e.g Holloway), and some who won't put up with him for very long at all, e.g Appleton. Then you will get some who will put up with him for a while because they're desperate for a job, e.g the current manger.
But the end result will be exactly the same, the managers will leave, as will the players on short term deals.
The constant merry go round of managers and players on loans and short term deals is what is causing the instability.
And the person behind it all is the Chairman.
So whilst he sticks around, I'm afraid you won't have any stability.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 16:45]

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 16:54 - Dec 31 with 1244 viewsLala

Rusty,I can't answer your purpose of it all question,that's a whole other ball game. I do think that we should stick with the manager we have for now though. We need stability,if nothing else.

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 16:59 - Dec 31 with 1240 viewsRusty2Stands

I admire your optimism Lala.
But mark my words, he'll be gone sooner rather than later. And the merry go round will continue.
The stability will only come when the Oystons leave and you get an owner who puts the club before their own greed.
Somebody who engages with the fans rather than antagonises them.

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 17:06 - Dec 31 with 1237 viewsFountain

Clark is part of the problem and will never be part of the solution.

As an aside we had Miller suspended, Ranger AWOL, Delf in barn door mode and he hasn't recalled Zoko. Why?

slap me on the patio

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 17:16 - Dec 31 with 1225 viewstangerinemoss

Lala, I'll settle for Clark staying if KOKO goes. Deal ??

Life isn't fair. Learn that early on, and you will worry less and do more.
Poll: What decade did you first go to Bloomfield Road?

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 18:11 - Dec 31 with 1214 viewsRusty2Stands

I'd settle for a Sunday League manager if Oyston goes.
When the Oystons walk out of one door, hope walks in the other door. Because without hope there's no point. And that's what KO has done. He's stripped all of us of any hope.
Regardless of league position.
I actually think I had more hope and enthusiasm watching the team in the lower leagues in the 80's.

CLARK MUST QUIT IF DENIED QUALITY CASH on 19:17 - Dec 31 with 1191 viewsTang67

Consensus we need stability but no consensus Oyston can deliver on this

Root cause of all our problems is Karl Oyston

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024