Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth continue to impress 17:07 - Jan 3 with 2154 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

That's another emphatic away win today, they really can't stop scoring. I must say I wouldn't begrudge them a season in the big time they way they are playing.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Bournemouth continue to impress on 17:18 - Jan 3 with 2140 viewsSadallover

Stuck a tenner on them to be promoted Rob as soon as we'd played them - best Championship side I've seen in years and in perspective our 1-6 defeat when you look at a few of their other results is pretty average!

Bournemouth continue to impress on 17:21 - Jan 3 with 2138 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

It will be great for their fans to experience the journey we went on. They spent many years in the lower leagues so will appreciate it all the more. Hopefully a spell at the top won't end in greed, bitterness and destruction like us!

Bournemouth continue to impress on 18:12 - Jan 3 with 2122 viewsOdinsRaven

It won't because there is only one oyston family an their loyal clingons...

Bournemouth continue to impress on 18:28 - Jan 3 with 2114 viewsRusty2Stands

I'd be very surprised if Bournemouth's owners went about destroying the club in the manner our owner's are doing.
In answer to the o/p, yes they are doing very well and are playing some great entertaining football on the way. I hope they go up and have as good a time as we did in the Prem.

Bournemouth continue to impress on 18:48 - Jan 3 with 2106 viewsTang67

They are good and would like to see them sustain their challenge and go up automatically

Unfortunately does make you reflect on us

Our owners are borderline criminal in their actions

C'mon Robbie that cannot be lost on you .surely.

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Bournemouth continue to impress on 18:58 - Jan 3 with 2101 viewsWizaard

Eight changes today aswell.

Bournemouth continue to impress on 19:09 - Jan 3 with 2088 viewsSirHarryThomson

Agreed, a club with no parachute money either. File under how to run a football club.

Bournemouth continue to impress on 20:00 - Jan 3 with 2071 viewscatinstalbans

How about a comparison between their stewardship of the club compared to ours over the last four seasons?
You're supposed to be an intelligent guy, so give us an explanation for the change in future prospects?
No doubt you'll ignore this as usual.

Bournemouth continue to impress on 20:20 - Jan 3 with 2051 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

This may be a difficult concept for you to grasp, but every now and then it is nice to talk about Something Else.

Bournemouth continue to impress on 20:23 - Jan 3 with 2050 viewsPNENIL

Credit to Eddie Howe who is looking a good young manager . Was impressed with him at Burnley even though things didn't quite work out .

Bournemouth continue to impress on 21:58 - Jan 3 with 2011 viewsTang67

Agreed Robbie in past few days I have pleasant conversations about cycling in the winter .films and music
By talking footy and in particular a club of comparable size to ours with a much lower income over the past four years and who wiped the floor with us on our home ground very recently .
Well you will be drawn into a compare and contrast type of discourse in particular when for such a long time you were the most outspoken and granted ,an articulate defender if the Oystons . You often baited and ridiculed their detractors with more good than harm mantra .

Well Robbie it looks like they have completely fxcked it right up in a manner previously moderate critics such as myself could never have predicted .
The Cat calls you out on this which is reasonable given the above and you swerve the question with a withering reply worthy of a politician
Robbie like your conference thread a good attempt at a subtle wind up .Like a politician you really struggle to say I got this one very wrong
For me I just can't wait for them to leave the club as they are not only stinking out the whole club and crapping on its traditions but they cast a shadow over all the message boards - I am sure you will agree to that

Bournemouth continue to impress on 22:09 - Jan 3 with 2005 viewsPNENIL

Maybe he just wants to discuss / praise Bournemouth.
Just a thought.

Bournemouth continue to impress on 22:34 - Jan 3 with 2000 viewscatinstalbans

Have you said what you think about Karl's texts yet?
Most people have. Including some of our top journalists.
Why haven't you?

Bournemouth continue to impress on 00:50 - Jan 4 with 1959 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Tang67

catinstalbans is not alone in behaving the way he does. But what he and others are saying, in essence, is that we should only debate the topics they want us to. And by "debate" they mean hold the same opinions they do.

I've had plenty to say about the Oystons in the past, and no doubt will say more in the future. But I'll do it it at a time and in the manner of MY choosing.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 0:52]

Bournemouth continue to impress on 15:39 - Jan 4 with 1881 viewsTang67

Fair enough Bob

Bournemouth continue to impress on 16:31 - Jan 4 with 1870 viewsRusty2Stands

But I'll do it it at a time and in the manner of MY choosing.

In other words -
You've caught me on the hop and I'll need a bit more time to think of some ludicrous excuse to explain why I got it so spectacularly wrong about the Oystons.
God forbid I actually admit I was wrong.

Bournemouth continue to impress on 17:12 - Jan 4 with 1859 viewscatinstalbans

I prefer to think that he has been unable to construct an argument to defend Oyston's texts (after all how could he) and therefore has chosen to ignore it.

Bournemouth continue to impress on 20:49 - Jan 4 with 1797 viewsWest_Stand_Ultra

BRR might make a politician one day.

Bournemouth continue to impress on 20:50 - Jan 4 with 1797 viewstangerinemoss

Actually starting to feel a little sorry for BRB. He has backed himself into such a corner, it is difficult to see a way out for him. To refuse to currently comment on the chairman's behaviour when it is all over the national press, international press, a disciplinary case with the FL/FA, does make one wonder. He would have gained far more respect if he had commented on such momentous matters early, even if he supported the O's

Do let us know when you do feel it to be appropriate, cos love you or hate you, your opinion is still much valued and read.

Life isn't fair. Learn that early on, and you will worry less and do more.
Poll: What decade did you first go to Bloomfield Road?

Bournemouth continue to impress on 21:34 - Jan 4 with 1780 viewsjanegallagher

Personally think you're all a little obsessed with the man.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Bournemouth continue to impress on 22:41 - Jan 4 with 1752 viewsRusty2Stands

No jane we just find his inane ramblings amusing. It's not obsession, it's just great entertainment.
Where else would you find someone who gets so many things so wrong?
Where else would you find someone who backs the wrong horse time after time after time?

Bournemouth continue to impress on 23:15 - Jan 4 with 1739 viewscamberwell1

A breath of fresh sea air Bournmuth unlike ermm...!

Bournemouth continue to impress on 15:55 - Jan 5 with 1686 viewsArchibaldKnox

Yes, Bournemouth have got to where they are by actually applying the principle of... "measured progress".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024