Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pool 15/8 to beat Millwall 19:08 - Jan 4 with 460 viewsOsbourne

Pool 15/8 Draw 23/10 Millwall 8/5

Pool really do need 3 points at this one.

Pool 15/8 to beat Millwall on 19:49 - Jan 4 with 445 viewsscratchingshed

What's the betting Ricardo Fuller is going to be on the score sheet?

More doom and gloom methinks.

Pool 15/8 to beat Millwall on 20:33 - Jan 4 with 431 viewsOsbourne

scratchingshed,

I hope you are wrong!
Holloway pretty negative about Millwall in papers today saying they need new players. They can not be the best. 1-0 would do, just so long as we actually pick up 3 points!

If Fuller must score, then 2-1 to Pool would do!
I know where you are coming from though! eg Today, 0-0 v Villa, bringing the Villa back to Bloomfield Road on a cold Tuesday night in January. Bang, 2 minutes to go, 1-0 and lost!
I cursed them.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 20:42]

Pool 15/8 to beat Millwall on 09:16 - Jan 5 with 400 viewsscratchingshed

unfortunately Millwall have a lot more to play for than we do, they are just in the relegation zone and a win on Saturday for them can take them out of it, we on the other hand are so far behind even the players don't believe anymore we can stay up (the Murphy tweet was a classic)

Deep down I am sure Clark knows it as well now and I think koko has known it all season if truth be known just like I have.

You cannot get round the inevitable happening you bring in league 2 standard players pay them peanuts on pathetic short term contracts what do you expect? We even employ second rate failed managers then you simply have to expect what's coming.

Were that far off survival even Karl won't be digging deep for that so called millions put away for a rainy day (great excuse he has now not to splash the cash) sorry but just being realistic here.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2015 9:21]

Pool 15/8 to beat Millwall on 18:26 - Jan 6 with 338 viewsOsbourne

Millwall drew 3-3 away at Bradford City last Sunday in FA Cup.

Holloway said they were not good enough.

Millwall play Pool this Saturday at Bloomfield Road, their replay in FA Cup is on Wednesday 14.1.15, then a potential away FA Cup tie v Chelsea on Saturday 24.1.15

I think that Pool will beat them on Saturday.

Pool 15/8 to beat Millwall on 19:42 - Jan 6 with 316 viewsscratchingshed

You have also thought the same in the last half a dozen games we have played.

Pool 15/8 to beat Millwall on 20:00 - Jan 6 with 308 viewsOsbourne

scratchingshed,

I must say, I am a little worried what the starting XI and 18 man squad will be on Saturday. All these loans leaving.

This match v Millwall is as close to a "must win" game as there is. I don't really believe in stating any game is a must win game!

I really want the 3 points against Millwall though. I know things are looking bad, scratchingshed, but I am still hoping for some form of a turn around.

I know, Pool have only won 2 all season - unbelievable. I only ever back Pool to win. How many tenners do you think I have lost this season. At least I cashed in v Cardiff and Birmingham. I am still well down though. I still just cannot believe this season.

Still think Pool will win on Saturday though. Odds are poor as well, less than 2's. So I will not recoup that much when Pool win!

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:01 - Jan 6 with 308 viewsOsbourne

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024