Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why we are such a mess .. 18:39 - Feb 8 with 1820 viewsWronga

Just watching the FL programme back ..

1st Goal - farcical in midfield. O'Hara, Perkins and someone actually falling over themselves trying to get the ball and then Clark ball watching rather than looking at where his man is

2nd Goal - Dunne done also and then Norwich had 4 players in our box and we had 9 including the keeper - we could have had 20 in there and they'd still have been rubbish

3rd Goal - Clarke shouldn't be sticking a boot in on their player - woeful defending

4th Goal - just a good goal

For the first three who was wandering aimlessly and effectively around- Perkins! He has to be dropped along with Dunne and Clarke.

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

Why we are such a mess .. on 18:52 - Feb 8 with 1816 viewsFountain

As poor as the players are they are very poorly organised by the 'manager'. Manager of what? oyston's wishes maybe?

slap me on the patio

Why we are such a mess .. on 19:06 - Feb 8 with 1811 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Good point Founts - none of Clark's 'tactics' have made much sense to me.

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Why we are such a mess .. on 19:56 - Feb 8 with 1774 viewsscratchingshed

Poor players, shocking manager, clueless chairman, not interested owner.

Why we are such a mess .. on 20:04 - Feb 8 with 1768 viewsOsbourne

In my opinion, and let's remember this is Osbourne posting who is a world authority on...........well, nothing!

Once Pool had had the freak result at Wigan in April 2014, which consisted of a Penalty save by Gilks at 0-0, then two goals from Dobbie and Keogn to secure a 2-0 win. Pool then had their chance to re - stabilise the football club.

Let's remember, the Wigan result was a freak result. We, the Pool fans had a free bus ride and ticket to the Wigan stadium if one remembers.

Barry Furguson then disappears, the Riga Revolution begins, Pool start their 2014-15 campaign at Forest with a match day squad of 14, having missed their pre season tour!

Having stayed in the championship for the 2014-15 campaign, Pool should of really re - grouped in the summer. Pool didn't!

If, by any chance, Pool stay in the championship for the 2015-16 campaign and Pool are still far from mathematically down. Then this summer, Pool have got to really re-group, just as they should of done last summer.

I guess this is simply stating the obvious. Obvious that is, to all, bar one!

NB I still think that clark can do it, although it really is going to be tight now. Still 51 points to play for 2014-15. How many points do Pool need for survival? Let's say 44, which was survival last season. That is 24 points needed which is 8 wins out of 17 remaining games. Win, win v Middlesbrough and Forest would really help. Then there are some really winnable games approaching. A chance of survival on the last day of the season, at Bloomfield Road v Huddersfield is still worth hoping for.

Why we are such a mess .. on 12:17 - Feb 9 with 1701 viewswespens

It's a bit like 'chase ball' at the moment with BFC - no expansive play, no width, no pushing in to the penalty box - even Brighton offered more than we did last weekend.

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Why we are such a mess .. on 18:16 - Feb 12 with 1525 viewsHappy_Satsuma

May as well add the two goals from Tuesday to that list - both utterly avoidable and both totally negligible.

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024